Astarte Egg Hunt Scenario

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Astarte Egg Hunt Scenario

Postby Theblackdog » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:06 am

*note* this scenario is non-religious and is not intended to support or make fun of any religion.
Astarte Egg Hunt
Setting: a standard BrikWars battlefield. The battlefield is large and flat enough that vehicles or large Creatures can traverse it, but is dotted with several complex structures which can provide cover for infantry. Any TL.

Teams: 3 or more teams of 200-500 CP, plus one team made up of Rabbits which has 200-500 CP more than all the opponents’ armies combined. The Rabbit team is also one TL lower than the minifig teams.
If you’re having trouble building enough bunnies for your army, http://www.neutronbot.com/kevin/?m=origins&n=16 here is a very simple minifig-scale PBB bunny. If you don’t have parts in white, remember that bunnies can be grey and black as well. Also, you aren’t limited to minifig-scale. A squad of Giant Berserker Bunnies could act as a heavy-weapons group.

Gameplay: Before the game, everyone else leaves the room while the Rabbit player hides about thirty “Astarte Eggs” in the landscape. These eggs could be anything, but I suggest two brightly colored 1X1 circular plates (not necessarily the same colors, either) stacked on top of each other. All of the players know how many eggs there are, but not where they are located. The rabbit team has to guard the eggs, while each minifig team has to capture as many eggs as they can.
Each of the minifig teams has a small, indestructible “base” structure on the edge of the battlefield, at no cost to them. They can store eggs they find inside this base if they don’t want to carry them in their vehicles… but be warned, enemy teams can also raid the base!
At the end of the game, count up how many eggs each surviving team has. Whoever has the most wins. If the majority of the eggs are not owned by any other team, the rabbit team wins.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Matt » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:18 am

Thats a good one! Also note I think LEGO made some molded rabbits, For Belviel, or how ever you spell it.
"One can never have enough miniguns my friend."
I hope I get to say that Someday.....
My Flickr
http://www.knightfight.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=63149890&ref=flink
TROLOLO
Matt
Minifig

Postby King of Brix » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:39 am

This is awesome! The bunny pieces are hard to find though. The bodies are actually what makes microfigs, so their incredibly hard to find. But still, love the idea.
Red Clay Studios Click here, and read my latest battle report! More coming soon.
King of Brix
Minifig

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:13 pm

just imagine a giant rabbit squashing a whole army under his feet while eating a hero minifig as if it was a carrot. Ah the smell of carnage. :D
and do you mean this bunny!: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3042710
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby Rayhawk » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:40 pm

Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby 40k » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:03 pm

Nice! I might have ago at playing this. Finally a use for my Nesquik bunny head!
I have no Signature
TROLOLO
Champion

Postby Blitzen » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:08 pm

I saw that coming.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby Tiny Tank Rannon » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:50 am

Blitzen wrote:

I saw that coming.

So did I, as di everyone else...

WEhy can't the bunnies be Playboy bunny custom minifigs? you know, get the girl heads, long hair and model on some bunny ears... *goes gets modelling supplies*
Tiny Tank Rannon
Cannon Fodder

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:52 am

You sick BASTARD!!!!!!
(walks away to do the same)
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby Rody » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:12 pm

don't!!! the minifigs would be too distracted by the nice curves, that they forget to destroy stuff.
(or they try extra hard to destroy stuf to impress the "bunnies" in which case go for it)
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Rody
My Little Pony

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:51 pm

No, The PB bunnys will destroy allot of things. Especially your brains and stack of teen hormones. just kidding :wink:
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby piltogg » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:01 pm

yah, this is pretty good also welcome to the forums blackdog
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby feuer_faust » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:30 pm

Nice scenario, sounds like a blast.
feuer_faust
Cannon Fodder

Postby Tiny Tank Rannon » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:12 am

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:You sick BASTARD!!!!!!
(walks away to do the same)

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/37022

now that is how we'll make the bunnies boobs.
Tiny Tank Rannon
Cannon Fodder

Postby Almighty Benny » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:10 am

Now you're going a little too far.

That is the most amazing Lego motorcycle I've ever seen, too bad it couldn't fit a minifig.

And welcome to the forums, blackdog! Just keep telling yourself that we're not always like this. :D
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Next

Return to Bonus Material