Galatick Relations

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Ogel96
Dimmy

Post by Ogel96 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:19 pm

To lrdofbricks

Two incoming Transmissions to the Drashonian Republic
One From WJEUT
One From the Free Enterprises.
Which do you choose to open first?
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.

muffinman42
Dimmy

Post by muffinman42 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:57 am

How will wars (and territory gain) be carried out, will the borders move or would the whole section be taken over?
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Let's say that players keep track of battles made in that territory. If the battles end up with the invading faction the winner, the territory is taken over. I don't think that will be a problem for a bit though.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Map campaigns never ever work, ever... no, not even then. Sorry, but it's a fact.

dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Post by dilanski » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Praetorian empire
Military Arm: cosists of two types of marines, the standard marines with there vechiles and the Advance guard elites with various high power prototype weapons.
Fleet Arm: Galactic Praetorian fleet.
Intelligence Arm: No official agency.
STANDINGS: There main aim is increasing tecnological advancements and building up a secure self sustaining empire. They'll nuke anyone who threatens them.

Info: The empire evolved from a company known as 'Praetorian stellar deffense systems' who provided deffense for several systems, after a great war the company provided security forces and eventually had to take power, after 100 years it formed into the Praetorian empire.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

Tuefish
Dimmy

Post by Tuefish » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:54 am

Interesting idea, couldn't hurt to register.

Faction: Vol War-King Council.
Military Arm: Vol armies are independent under their own kings,
however, in the case of an invasion into Vol territory, all armies fight under
the command of King Thorvald Siggson.

Fleet Arm: Vol fleets operate independently, similar to the armies, with major
fleet actions being organized under King Ulfgar Beosen

Intelligence Arm: Intelligence sector headed by King[NAME REDACTED]

STANDINGS:
45th Union: neutral/occasionally hostile. Having fought alongside as well as against the 45th union their relationship is constantly in flux.

Hodgepogians: Hostile (predatory). The Hodgepodgians are long-standing enemies of the Vol, who constantly raid their worlds and territories for resources and plunder.

Assyrians: Cordial/Amicable. The Vol have had a few dealings with the Assyrians, typically supporting them in exchange for resources and technology.

Background:The Vol are more culturally cohesive than socially unified, with many separate kingdoms on over a dozen worlds, they are notorious for their vicious raids on
settlements with more peaceful or weaker governments, while they generally set up trade agreements with stronger or more militant empires. This is due to the fact that
Vol culture values martial skill and heroic courage over all else.
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back." -Malcolm Reynolds

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:07 pm

Dil, Tuefish, go here then tell me how many territories you want.

Tuefish
Dimmy

Post by Tuefish » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:00 pm

Just one territory is fine with me, The influence of the Vol extends well beyond the systems that they occupy.
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back." -Malcolm Reynolds

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:03 pm

Tuefish wrote:Just one territory is fine with me, The influence of the Vol extends well beyond the systems that they occupy.
Would the Vol like some Dark Energy? It vaporizes just about.... anything... In a lovely gory way. Also devilishly effect in inclosed spaces, tends to explode with same effect. Not only that, but the stuff eats through thick armor and energy. Quite Valuable you see. But..... finicky. I can even sell you a قبضة الله. A warhead designed for ship combat that can make an entire corvette just.... disappear. PM me if you want design specs.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

Ogel96
Dimmy

Post by Ogel96 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:42 am

Transmission To VOL Kingdoms.
From WJEUT.
Ahh vol. allow me to introduce myself. I am the mastermind of the Walter Jacoobi Ego Trust. I am Walter J. Ego. MY trust sees that you are quite the strong empire, and we would wish to have you as an ally. We Understand that you pride military strength . Our Armies alone cover a third of our sector. (Shows Picture of flagship Galileo) As you can see, this is our flagship, The Galileo. It took half a planet's resources to build. It goes without saying that we would be able to provide a handsome amount of resources from our numerous enterprises for you in the eventuality of our alliance.
To a Prosperous Alliance.
WJE.
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.

dilanski

Post by dilanski » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:44 am

Ross_Varn wrote:Dil, Tuefish, go here then tell me how many territories you want.
can i start off in the lower right hand territories.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Got it. Click the wiki link in the sig.

Dragonfire666666
Officer

Post by Dragonfire666666 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Faction: Novian Commonwealth

Military Arm/s: Novian Fleet Startroopers/Novian Marines

The Novian Fleet Startrooper's act as a sort of milita for planets(They are actually soldiers from the ship's in orbit of the planet. They usually are there to drive of pirate attacks.

The Novian Marines are actual ground troop's were as the startroopers are little more than light infantry.

Fleet Arm: Galactic Novian Commonwealth Fleet

The Galactic Novian Commonwealth Fleet is currantly being rapidly rebuilt after they suffered serious loses in a terrorist attack against their main naval base.(I.E. I still have to build them)

Intelligence Arm: *Permission denied!*

Standings: Neutral/Hostile to any unotherised nations in the Commonwealth.

Attempting negotiations with Scythian Empire for trade and other possibilities(Like an advanced navy techonology).

I.E. Shadowscythe wanna form an alliance?

Expect pictures of my guy's soon.

Tuefish
Dimmy

Post by Tuefish » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:18 am

Ogel96 wrote:Transmission To VOL Kingdoms.
From WJEUT.
Ahh vol. allow me to introduce myself. I am the mastermind of the Walter Jacoobi Ego Trust. I am Walter J. Ego. MY trust sees that you are quite the strong empire, and we would wish to have you as an ally. We Understand that you pride military strength . Our Armies alone cover a third of our sector. (Shows Picture of flagship Galileo) As you can see, this is our flagship, The Galileo. It took half a planet's resources to build. It goes without saying that we would be able to provide a handsome amount of resources from our numerous enterprises for you in the eventuality of our alliance.
To a Prosperous Alliance.
WJE.
This sound interesting- If verifiable, if your forces can offer evidence of their strength, (via forum wars or battle reports, preferably, although an Epic-form poem might do in a pinch) then you will have your alliance.

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:02 am

Dragonfire666666 wrote:Attempting negotiations with Scythian Empire for trade and other possibilities(Like an advanced navy techonology).

I.E. Shadowscythe wanna form an alliance?
While the Scythian Army and Navy is more than capable to defending its own borders - We hold nothing against your empire.

However, for any form of alliance - or eventual technology trading, you must first prove yourself to be loyal to any agreement, and capable of fighting along side Scythian forces.

(As in, fight along side the Scythians in a later forum battle - after kingunderthemountain - and we'll see =P )
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.