Mecha Battle Royale

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Postby Moronstudios » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:13 pm

Your webcomic is great and nicely done humor to.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Postby Carda » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:25 pm

Thanks! If I can actually force myself to stick to a schedule in the future I might update it eventually. ^_^;
Bravo 13th: A Lego webcomic

http://lessthan3.netraptor.org/bravo13th/
Carda
Officer

Postby EvilTobbacconist » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:45 pm

Now that I have these rules, I think it's time to build some mechs. The metal horde is coming.
If your gonna walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.
EvilTobbacconist
Hero

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:59 pm

Carda wrote:I guess realistically you could expand the Hijacking rule to include other vehicles as well, since the language is vague enough.

I'm still rather proud of the Itano Circus rule, personally; it's a very good way to have massive dice rolls and obscene amounts of damage all at once. It could probably be adjusted to apply to anything capable of launching tons of missiles at once. If I did that, I'd probably need to add in stipulations regarding size differences; say, you can't target anything that's 3 or more size categories smaller than you, or something like that.

you know, you're onto something here. the Itano thing, not the hijacking (hijacking that simple makes the advantage of vehicular combat almost down to none. it's probably best if this is limited to only certain game types or to specific minifig classes and heroes). I remember i had a walking mech that's entire method of attack was to fire 12 missiles at a time at targets. however, the one time i actually attempted to do this, only two missiles hit the target i was aiming at, and the other 10 missed. that is unnacceptable. this rule however would increase the hit-ratio while being both easy to calculate AND distructive as hell
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Previous

Return to Bonus Material