zombie RPG game

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

spartan117
Officer

zombie RPG game

Post by spartan117 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:01 pm

Ok I was thinking of making a zombie rpg where 2+ players start with 1 or two guys, a few weapons, and a small wall/baracade. the human survivors are trying to in X days to move from city to city to reach a pick up zone.

plus between waves of zombies they would have around 12 hours to split up between searching for weapons/other survivors , and building up baracades
the more hours they commit to a task the higher chance more they will do IE find more/better weapons, find more people, build more etc

to represent the town your in I would just draw a map with houses, gun shops, stores, warhouses ETC

for finding things/ people, I would make a long list off things and match them with the number you have to roll, so knifes, simple pistols, basic weapons needing a low roll while rocket launchers, chainsaws, lightsabers would need a very high roll. (to get do this you would spend <a href='http://tinyurl.com/y42zurt'>alot</a> of your hours on finding weapons)

and of corse the waves would get longer and harder the more days you spend in one city, and in the game

(based off the game "the last stand" from armor games)

me and my friend where playing a simple zombie game when this just hit me :)

so what do you think?

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Sounds good but this goes in Lesser Games.

spartan117
Officer

Post by spartan117 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:10 pm

no ill use brikwars rules for everything

its a brikwars zombie RPG

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Just play the two last stand games. Tabletoping this would get boring fast.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything