Dragon Guard Stats

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Postby Rev. Sylvanus » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Now that the Rev. has learned how to use filters (sort of), many cards have received a face-lift. In addition, play testing has streamlined some of the previously convoluted cards.
For Your Reading Pleasure: Rev's Battle Reports

Reference Sheets: Animals and Mounts / Medieval Weapons

Factions: Dragon Guard / Hiimboredagain Raiders
Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor

Postby micahxx5 » Tue May 03, 2011 8:25 pm

coooooooooool :lol:
I KICK BUTT ON LEGO UNIVERSE
micahxx5
Battlefield General

Postby NapalmKing » Tue May 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Lucian Sylvanas......

How much wcIII/WoW have you been playing?
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former- Albert Einstien.
TROLOLO
NapalmKing
Dimmy

Postby Rev. Sylvanus » Tue May 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Lucian = healthy obsession with Underworld and all it's Kate Beckinsalian goodness

Sylvanus is a tag I've had for years that comes from latinized Greek studies.

Though WCIII pissed me off when the Undead slew that "Sylvan" chick. But that's neither here nor there. I actually don't invest in World of Warcrack.

Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor

Postby Bragallot » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:56 pm

Really? I laughed when Arthas cut her down. One of my seldom approvals of undead rampage.

Those are some good original stats. For enemies, I think the beetle-riding barbarians, Drakhirri (mercenaries?) of Ravensbane and Leoncor (especially! Loved the design on those figs) would make great enemies. A coalition maybe? 8)

We haven't had a true barbarian horde yet as far as I can tell and Leoncor people make awesome opponents so I'd say go for it.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Bragallot wrote:Really? I laughed when Arthas cut her down. One of my seldom approvals of undead rampage.

Those are some good original stats. For enemies, I think the beetle-riding barbarians, Drakhirri (mercenaries?) of Ravensbane and Leoncor (especially! Loved the design on those figs) would make great enemies. A coalition maybe? 8)

We haven't had a true barbarian horde yet as far as I can tell and Leoncor people make awesome opponents so I'd say go for it.

:necro:
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Rev. Sylvanus » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Bragallot wrote:Really? I laughed when Arthas cut her down. One of my seldom approvals of undead rampage.

I'm slowly procuring more Kingdoms models, so the Drakhirri and Leoncor will make deliberate climbs into decent numbers. I've also got a few ideas for Amazonian warrioresses for the Barbarians...have half a mind for a bricklink order...I just can't seem to get the grille cut-out trick to work...

Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor

Previous

Return to Bonus Material