Britannian League Ideas/stats

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Britannian League Ideas/stats

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Irish Fodder
(This is just a bunch of piss poor farmers sent in before the important units to take up fire. Armed with pitchforks, shillelaghs and maybe an old sawn-off)

Skill 1d6
Armour 1d6
Special: Luck of the Irish
-1 Skill to anyone aiming at an irishman.

I also built some Austrilians. My idea for them is to be long range lightly armoured troops used by the Britannian League for recon and scouting missions, as well as missions on planets with unruly wildlife. Expect shitty pics soon.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:02 am

Nice ideas. I think the Irish Fodder should be armed with old and rejected Britannian equipement and they should get some kind of special effect for getting pissed drunk and some kind of bonus if they find a clover with four leaves.
I think we should make a royal family tree on the Wiki. So we can map all the Princesses, Princes and maried generals and dashy Hero's and a map of the Britannian Empire with all the sector's.
As soon as I get a camera I will take pics of all my armies and also my Britannians since it has been such a long time since I showed anything.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
Playmobil

Return to Bonus Material