Spartan Units.

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Postby __Nero__ » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:19 pm

well my camera is broken and has no hope of reapir so I'l have to ask my mom if I can use her's.
THIS! IS! BRIKWARS!
__Nero__
Hero

Location: In a dank dark cave plotting ways to kill peach colored figs and dimmies

Postby Houndis » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:41 pm

Actually Spartans wouldn't be that expensive. I don't think they would cost too much over 10 CP, unless you count the weapons. Those specialties seem pretty cheap, when you compare them to the costs of Ninjas specialties. So they cost less than a Ninja, unless you make them even better CC figher.

And if you don't have enough pieces to make a full squad of decent Spartans, they don't have to look exactly like real Spartans. If you ask me, I'd just give everyone a Spartan-looking helmet and a spear and that would do. Other than that, it's free. We have parts for only one or two 300 style Spartans, but for a full squad of armored Spartans.

In fact, we have two Spartans in our future game. They are really only Ninjas with no stealth and fudged 'Spartan' ego, but they look Spartans. One has armory, and the other is 300 styled. I'll take pictures of them, and upload them on Brickshelf. But you'll have to wait, I'll get the pictures on the web at the same time with the battle report.
Elämän tie läpi varjojen vie.
~Terapia
<><
Houndis
Officer

Postby Silent Mobius » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:40 pm

piltogg wrote:With that manny spiecial abilities spartans would cost so mutch that a whole sqaud of them seems unlikely.

Not really as only two of them have affects on close combat while the Dining in hell one really isn't as much an ability as a hinderance since you don't actually activate it (on purpose anyway)
Get that corn outta my face!
Silent Mobius
Nice Dubs

Previous

Return to Bonus Material