Raydar vehicles

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: Rev. Sylvanus, warman45

Raydar vehicles

Postby Tarren » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:52 pm

I was looking at my new blacktron set, and it has no weapons, so it looks like it is made for people/supply carrying, and since parts of it seperate and combine, surveillance.
I suggest being able to "survey" enemy figs and sending the info out to other figs so the fig/figs in it's squad could get bonuses.
What do you guyz think?
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Re: Raydar vehicles

Postby Dr. X » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:15 pm

my floppy penis wrote:I was looking at my new blacktron set, and it has no weapons, so it looks like it is made for people/supply carrying, and since parts of it seperate and combine, surveillance.
I suggest being able to "survey" enemy figs and sending the info out to other figs so the fig/figs in it's squad could get bonuses.
What do you guyz think?

Nice, how about:

Special:

Targeting

If this flyer is flying above the battlefield, anything below it within a 6-8" radius is targeted. Any minifigs or large guns or catapults or stuff gets +1-2 skill when firing at anything within that radius.

Basically the same as the scout. I use this all the time in my brikwars, and shipwars.

EDIT: Lol, I think you made a pun (intentionally or not) in the title of this topic. RAYdar. RAYhawk. This shows respect.
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.
Dr. X
Galidor
Galidor

Postby Tarren » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:18 pm

umm..
No, I didnt.
I was trying to do the Brick-brik/Radar-Raydar thing.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:39 am

oh, i thought it was just bad spelling.

but yeah. just give it the scout's ability to target. it even has a CP value!
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby pesgores » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:44 pm

The Hoth Base set brings one Probot. It helps on scouting.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby __Nero__ » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:15 pm

I was thinking about this same thing. I thought you cuold give a sniper a spotter giving him +1 on his skill roll. Or like in a book I read (rainbow six) they "spiked" a building, in other words they placed cameras in the windows.
THIS! IS! BRIKWARS!
__Nero__
Hero

Location: In a dank dark cave plotting ways to kill peach colored figs and dimmies

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:07 am

This is almost the same I have with a police chopper I have with its spot light. If the spor light aims at somebody or some people (it has a 4"radius) everybody that takes a sdhot at that person or those people get +1 to his skill and for the sniper spotter, I already used this idea a couple of times the spotter gives +1 to the snipers skill but then you get the problem how do you do that if the snipers ranged skill is 1D2?
you can also use a spotter for any other big gun lika a catapult, the spotter then gives info about how far away the target is and stuff.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby IVhorseman » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:52 pm

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:I already used this idea a couple of times the spotter gives +1 to the snipers skill but then you get the problem how do you do that if the snipers ranged skill is 1D2?

What i've been using is "for every +1 a sniper has to skill, they can re-try a missed shot". for penalties, i would say not to even worry about them unless there's a huuuuuuuge stack of penalties (behind cover, moving at 30"/turn and complete darkness or something).
IVhorseman

Return to Bonus Material