Igniting

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: Rev. Sylvanus, warman45

Igniting

Postby LivingRaccoon » Sat May 12, 2012 1:57 pm

I've never see a topic like this, so pardon me if somebody has already done this. An idea is that, if the unit is hit with a fire weapon or steps on fire and doesn't die, he has a 1-4 chance of getting lighted like a marshmallow over a warm kampfire. 1-2 means that nothing happens, and 2-4 means that they ignite. Igniting effects the unit by reducing there speed by 1 stud and there skill by 1 for one or two or however many burnings your twisted heart desires for that game. Suggestions? Feel free to use this in game. Thanks!

Rocket Raccoon is the coolest Marvel Character.
LivingRaccoon
Champion
Champion

Re: Igniting

Postby IVhorseman » Sat May 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Brikwars 2010 has fire rules. Basically, fire comes in d4s as damage and whenever you make a fire attack, any d4 that comes up higher than the target's armor level (which is 1/2 for minifigs) ignites the target and adds a d4 of ongoing fire damage. This d4 is also taken as a penalty to armor and skill whenever they are used, and though fire doesn't cause anyone to move slower, they actually MUST use all of their movement points to run around screaming if they have any leftover.

You could probably get away with using a d6 if you don't have any d4s. I mean sure it's more damage, and if you wanna do d6-2 or something that's up to you, but :fudge:
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Return to Bonus Material