Going Away/Coming Back

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Postby Bragallot » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:15 am

I'm busy with school, I'll probably get back into Brikwars and finish my forum battles at the end of January when exams have passed.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5516
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Fighting Photobucket

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Postby Kalvinator » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:52 am

I HAVE RETURNED!! After weeks of being utterly swamped by school, especially Physics (fucking Physics, fucking Mr.Pointy man boob teacher...shit), I now have time to do Brikwars...at least until Saturnalia"Holiday" break is done. I hope to continue during school, it's just really busy. In new news, I have updated both my sig, and my Avatar. The avatar is my own creation, took it at 10 tonight with my new phone (Android bitches), which has a better quality then my old camera, so that's new. Anyways, yeah. Glad to be back.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Postby Colette » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Kalvinator wrote:...After weeks of being utterly swamped by school, especially Physics...

Haha. Does your school/college use the Webassign service by any chance?
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 3030
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Postby Kalvinator » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Colette wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:...After weeks of being utterly swamped by school, especially Physics...

Haha. Does your school/college use the Webassign service by any chance?


Some classes use Schoology, but Physics doesn't.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Postby Silverdream » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:58 pm

Just got back from the hockey game. Did I miss anything?
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8498
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Postby Bragallot » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:52 pm

You missed you not being here.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5516
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Fighting Photobucket

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Postby Maverick » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:47 am

Going to Austria on a skitrip. Will be back in ten days or so.
I'm not dead
User avatar
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:29 pm

I don't know when I'll be back. I'm going through a serious crisis and my internet has been tapped. I'll be back whenever.
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
al Qaeda is my home girl
al Qaeda is my home girl
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: everywhere

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Postby stubby » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:37 am

Huh, don't know what that means but okay bye. Who wants to be the stand-in OverE in the meantime?
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5725
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Postby Maverick » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:36 am

stubby wrote:Huh, don't know what that means but okay bye. Who wants to be the stand-in OverE in the meantime?

Moi! I think that if i concentrate enough i can be just as annoying as watchy.
I'm not dead
User avatar
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Postby Silverdream » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:11 am

Maverick wrote:
stubby wrote:Huh, don't know what that means but okay bye. Who wants to be the stand-in OverE in the meantime?

Moi! I think that if i concentrate enough i can be just as annoying as watchy.


But Overwatch isn't annoying. He's witty, vulgar and chill.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8498
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Postby Zupponn » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:25 am

He probably needs to go fight those commie bastards again.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6713
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Postby Maverick » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:54 am

Silverdream wrote:
Maverick wrote:
stubby wrote:Huh, don't know what that means but okay bye. Who wants to be the stand-in OverE in the meantime?

Moi! I think that if i concentrate enough i can be just as annoying as watchy.


But Overwatch isn't annoying. He's witty, vulgar and chill.

Well, then i'll be witty, vulgar and chill. And i'll start a  :j+b: relationship with you.
I'm not dead
User avatar
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Postby Silverdream » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:49 am

No thanks. I aleady have a waifu:

Image
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8498
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Going Away/Coming Back

Postby Maverick » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:54 am

Silverdream wrote:No thanks. I aleady have a waifu:

Image

No you have to wives. You also have Watchy.
I'm not dead
User avatar
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests