Goodnight, sweet prince

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig

Goodnight, sweet prince

Postby Natalya » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Image
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5788
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Goodnight, sweet prince

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:21 pm

:cry:  noooo spacemaaaan
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2789
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Goodnight, sweet prince

Postby Silverdream » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:28 am

He risked his life for science and his country. Truly he is a great hero.
Image

Spoiler: show
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8378
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Goodnight, sweet prince

Postby mgb519 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:31 am

Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2679
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Goodnight, sweet prince

Postby Tzan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:33 am

I'm very upset...
that  it wasn't John Glenn.
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5513
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Goodnight, sweet prince

Postby Bragallot » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:47 am

Image
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5492
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Fighting Photobucket

Re: Goodnight, sweet prince

Postby Colette » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 am

And so, the first Deadly Spaceman to venture to another world has finally passed away.

America needs to get its ass back together before them Red Chinese make it to Luna.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Goodnight, sweet prince

Postby Ben-Jammin » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:57 am

Colette wrote:America needs to get its ass back together before them Red Chinese make it to Luna.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1908
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: Goodnight, sweet prince

Postby IVhorseman » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:50 pm

And to think they just stripped him of all his tour-de-france titles...
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6683
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Goodnight, sweet prince

Postby Zahru II » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:26 pm

IVhorseman wrote:And to think they just stripped him of all his tour-de-france titles...


Oh man, don't even get me started:

Image
Image

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
User avatar
Zahru II
YOU'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A WAIFU
 
Posts: 4850
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: Goodnight, sweet prince

Postby Zupponn » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:56 pm

At least Buzz Aldrin is still alive.  He is so much more badass.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
 
Posts: 6440
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Goodnight, sweet prince

Postby Bragallot » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:03 am

Zahru II wrote:Image


Why am I so convinced these are the same webtards who pretend to know everything on the internet?
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5492
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Fighting Photobucket

Re: Goodnight, sweet prince

Postby Natalya » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:22 am

Bragallot wrote:Image
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5788
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Goodnight, sweet prince

Postby Axel44500 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:41 am

Well, at least he had a fulfilling life. R.I.P.
User avatar
Axel44500
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:25 pm
Location: France

Re: Goodnight, sweet prince

Postby jmatthew » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:22 pm

Bragallot wrote:
Zahru II wrote:Image


Why am I so convinced these are the same webtards who pretend to know everything on the internet?


People make me so fucking angry. This country has gotten collectively more and more stupid.
Image
Image
User avatar
jmatthew
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:09 am
Location: R'lyeh

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron