Doctor Who

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig

Re: Doctor Who

Postby stubby » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Kalvinator wrote:I've been down that road before dude, it doesn't end well. While it did lead me to a new fandom, the girl and I no longer talk...at all...ever.

Sounds like a happy ending to me!
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5677
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Doctor Who

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:51 pm

stubby wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:I've been down that road before dude, it doesn't end well. While it did lead me to a new fandom, the girl and I no longer talk...at all...ever.

Sounds like a happy ending to me!

Stubbys glad a relationship ended, are things going bad between you and booty bothered, or are you just doing bro comedy?
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Doctor Who

Postby Colette » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:16 am

samuelzz10 wrote:
stubby wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:I've been down that road before dude, it doesn't end well. While it did lead me to a new fandom, the girl and I no longer talk...at all...ever.

Sounds like a happy ending to me!

Stubbys glad a relationship ended, are things going bad between you and booty bothered, or are you just doing bro comedy?

Break-ups are always happy endings. It means the pair have seen the light, realized what a waste of time their relationship is, and now have more time available for productive activities such as studying.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2998
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Doctor Who

Postby IVhorseman » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:28 am

holy shit lol
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6683
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Doctor Who

Postby stubby » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:53 am

samuelzz10 wrote:Stubbys glad a relationship ended, are things going bad between you and booty bothered, or are you just doing bro comedy?

Nah, she just knitted me a very nice scarf. It's cashmere! But it's weird that she's the one you ask about first, she never got higher than #6 in the girlfriend hierarchy.

She and #5 kept trying to swap numbers but I wouldn't allow it.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5677
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Doctor Who

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:29 pm

stubby wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:Stubbys glad a relationship ended, are things going bad between you and booty bothered, or are you just doing bro comedy?

Nah, she just knitted me a very nice scarf. It's cashmere! But it's weird that she's the one you ask about first, she never got higher than #6 in the girlfriend hierarchy.

She and #5 kept trying to swap numbers but I wouldn't allow it.

This is very twisted and funny at the same time.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Doctor Who

Postby Tzan » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:04 pm

stubby wrote:But it's weird that she's the one you ask about first, she never got higher than #6 in the girlfriend hierarchy.


She is the only one that's visited here I think.
User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 5735
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Doctor Who

Postby IVhorseman » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Yeah she's the only one the plebs know about.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6683
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Doctor Who

Postby stubby » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:22 pm

Huh, I guess that's true. #5 is also always here lurking in the background and keeping the site running, and she's a big Who fan also. There are a couple others who are here but almost never post.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5677
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Doctor Who

Postby Silverdream » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:06 pm

I posted a gif of one of your girlfriends once and you banned me. She was cute.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8477
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Doctor Who

Postby stubby » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:07 am

You still remember individual bans? Wow, you must take them a lot more seriously than I do.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5677
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron