DEMON STATS

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

DEMON STATS

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:32 am

I'm getting some brickwarriors armor soon, and I'm making stats for demons. (http://www.brickwarriors.com/DemonArmor.aspx) these could be called
cheap, but they are meant to be NPC units, like flying beasts that keep the flag (or ring) away from the knights in a battle, and you have to kill him before the flag could be captured.

DEMON CP: a lot
ARMOR: 12d4 and 2 lives (2d4 can be turned into 1d6 if he wishes to make a crit success)
SKILL: 4d4
MOVE: 10" (can glide downward 15")
MAGIC DICE: 4d6 (Cliche: EVIL)(summoning, eternal pain, fire, evil mind control, etc)
SPECIAL:
INFERNO: A demon without using magical dice can shoot a flame cone with a distance of 12 inches that causes 3d6-3 damage, regardless of what he is holding
DEMON ARMOR: A demon's armor cannot be stolen by mere mortals,but if it is, they are turned into an NPC demon.
MAY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPEL YOU!: All holy artifacts, holy water, and holy units get a +15 attack bonus against a demon. However, if a heavy metal band, or just metal stuff in general (not including fighting) is within 15", he gets +3d6 armor
Last edited by samuelzz10 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Re: DEMON STATS

Postby Rev. Sylvanus » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Some of your numbers seem a little wonkey. For simplicity's sake keeping numbers closer to ones found in the rulebook might help.

Estimated CP (if you care...): 40CP - 45CP (not including imps)
Skill: 1d12 (Demons are incredible supernatural beings and are therefore granted the most supernatural of skill dice)
Move: 12" (Flight)
Armor: 2d10 (Their infernal connections allow demons to defy the Structure Level restrictions of most other beings)
Demonic Feat: Cliche - Fiery Demon (Once per turn, perform a demonic feat; demons are "anti-heroes" after all.)
Demonic Entourage: Demons should surround themselves with a retinue of at least a handful of lackey imps; these little devils may red-shirt for their master.

Equipment:
Inferno Sword: Treat it like a heavy weapon (UR: 3 / CC / 1d+2 dmg) that also has 3d6 Supernatural Dice on it.
Hellfire Shield: On a successful parry in close combat, the attacker takes 1d4 fire damage.
Lucifer's Armor: Non-demons who equip this armor become possessed by the evil within, gain all of the demonic stats listed above, and automatically summon a retinue of 3 imps.
DON'T BLESS ME!: Holy minifigs and minifigs bearing holy objects re-roll all failed attacks and deal double damage against the demon.
For Your Reading Pleasure: Rev's Battle Reports

Reference Sheets: Animals and Mounts / Medieval Weapons

Factions: Dragon Guard / Hiimboredagain Raiders
Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor
Galidor

Postby Natalya » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Wow I have great stats.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:08 pm

:wtc:

Use Rev's stats, but instead of 3d6 on the inferno sword, just put 4d6 on the demon to make it even simpler. Never roll 12d4 for anything ever. I also like the idea of curses helping them and blessings hurting them: their supernatural effects should be reversed because that is hilarious.

Rules on Thralls will help figure out how demonic hordes work (once they're released).
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Just noticed I put this in the wrong part of the forum
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b