World War Z, the movie (No, not that piece of shit)

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

World War Z, the movie (No, not that piece of shit)

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:49 am

Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7750
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: World War Z, the movie (No, not that piece of shit)

Postby Bragallot » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:27 am

Disregarding the quality (or lack thereof), I'm tired of zombies anyway.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: World War Z, the movie (No, not that piece of shit)

Postby Zahru II » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 am

Welp, I doubt this will accomplish anything, being reddit and all. Also that site layout is still fucking horrible and I have no idea how anyone can read that.

just me 2cents, more power to those who like zombies anyway
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4504
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: World War Z, the movie (No, not that piece of shit)

Postby Warhead » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:37 pm

The crap film WWZ was filmed in Glasgow near where I work... I even trampled through the set on my way home in my usual everything must fucking die that gets in my way walk. They couldn't have been filming though as nobody tried to stop me but there was a lot of goings on around the set so maybe they just didn't notice or want to notice.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: World War Z, the movie (No, not that piece of shit)

Postby stubby » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:38 pm

They probably thought you were one of the zeds.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4921
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: World War Z, the movie (No, not that piece of shit)

Postby Warhead » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:45 pm

...hey, yeeah, Scottish people are sorta pale so yeah. :D
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: World War Z, the movie (No, not that piece of shit)

Postby Zahru II » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:51 pm

I think they shot some scenes near Budapest as well, on some plains or what. All I remember is that they paid rather well if you went there, got smeared in shit and mud and wander around as a bellend in 30 degrees celsius for a day.
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4504
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: World War Z, the movie (No, not that piece of shit)

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Hell, I could play the guy in the wheelchair pretty convincingly.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6506
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: World War Z, the movie (No, not that piece of shit)

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:16 pm

IVhorseman wrote:Hell, I could play the guy in the wheelchair pretty convincingly.


That's cool. I did one of the Russian ones as a monologue a few years back for some acting thing. It's too bad that the only character I could convincingly play is Japanese (I can't remember any other skinny male 18 year olds in the book).
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7750
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: World War Z, the movie (No, not that piece of shit)

Postby Bragallot » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Zahru II wrote:I think they shot some scenes near Budapest as well, on some plains or what. All I remember is that they paid rather well if you went there, got smeared in shit and mud and wander around as a bellend in 30 degrees celsius for a day.


Got paid rather well? They could've taken a bunch of people from West-Flanders for free and even saved themselves the shit and the mud!
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: World War Z, the movie (No, not that piece of shit)

Postby Warhead » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:46 am

IVhorseman wrote:Hell, I could play the guy in the wheelchair pretty convincingly.


Audition for Dr Strangelove :D
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest