A real story from Silverdream

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

A real story from Silverdream

Postby Silverdream » Fri May 10, 2013 1:14 am

I've posted alot of bullshit lately so here's something that actually happened to me, actual Silverdream.

:spoil: I am not an atheist or a penis.

So I was in my English course and everything is really cool. I know three people in the class (one of them is really awkward, one of them is a weirdo, and the other I hardly know at all but it's cool). The guy I sit beside is pretty cool, he has really bad insomnia and he's really friendly and for some reason I'm not having a panic attack by talking to him. He is one of the few Indian guys in the class who haven't anglicized their names. The english teacher (who is also a doctor and will only be referred to as such) gives us time to socialize and me, Indian guy and the two Chinese people in front of us are all chatting it up.

Anyways, here's the funny part of the story. I didn't want to bore you guys with my bus trip or me and the weird creepy guy I know from last semester chatting it up before class. So we have to make these two sentences into a compound sentence and a complex sentence:

I didn't know which job I wanted.

I decided to wait.

For the compound sentence I wrote: I didn't know which job I wanted, so I decided to wait. Here's where it gets interesting, the Doctor asked for an example of a complex sentence. I raised my hand and she called on me. I said the following with a really big smile on my face while trying not to laugh, "Even though I didn't know which job I wanted, I decided to wait."

The Doctor said "That's a complex sentence, but it doesn't really work at the end." To which I replied, "Like, waiting tables. As a job." A few people snickered and Indian bro told me how it was an excellent pun. The Doctor said that I was clever.

After class was over I felt like a king.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Re: A real story from Silverdream

Postby Zupponn » Fri May 10, 2013 2:18 am

Silverdream wrote: :spoil: I am not an atheist or a penis.

Well, it's good to know that you aren't a penis, cause that could be a little awkward.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Re: A real story from Silverdream

Postby Keldoclock » Fri May 10, 2013 6:22 am

stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Return to General Discussion