Alberta Flooding

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig

Alberta Flooding

Postby Silverdream » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:17 pm

So a bunch of people have died or lost all their possessions. I'm almost disappointed in how you guys haven't made a thread for this yet.

What's even worse is a bunch of crazy left wingers are saying they deserved it because Alberta is supposedly causing all the world's pollution.
Image
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8341
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Alberta Flooding

Postby Tzan » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:20 pm

I was thinking about saying that they are probably waiting for the Cavalry to come.
But then I saw that it was under water too.


(I misspelled it because I'm a stupid american)
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5447
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Alberta Flooding

Postby Zupponn » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:47 am

Silverdream wrote:What's even worse is a bunch of crazy left wingers are saying they deserved it because Alberta is supposedly causing all the world's pollution.

China.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
 
Posts: 6351
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Alberta Flooding

Postby Ben-Jammin » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:53 am

Zupponn wrote:
Silverdream wrote:What's even worse is a bunch of crazy left wingers are saying they deserved it because Alberta is supposedly causing all the world's pollution.

China.


:tiger:
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1908
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: Alberta Flooding

Postby Bluefog » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:54 am

Ha... as my buddy Gord said, "Even God hates the Flames."


This was pretty well the same time we heard about it. I laughed really hard, so I'm going to hell too.
"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."
User avatar
Bluefog
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:11 am
Location: Over there.

Re: Alberta Flooding

Postby Silverdream » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:24 am

Bluefog wrote:Ha... as my buddy Gord said, "Even God hates the Flames."


This was pretty well the same time we heard about it. I laughed really hard, so I'm going to hell too.


Well said, Gord.
Image
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8341
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Alberta Flooding

Postby Natalya » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:56 pm

And this week was Toronto's turn, but not nearly as bad.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5738
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests