The kaosu buntai

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Re: The kaosu buntai

Postby Maverick » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:59 am

stubby wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:it just realized something, being shit at shitposting means your a verygood shitposter, so in a sense Im one of the best shitposter :lol:

That's what I've been saying all along. You're a BrikWars Forum savant. These other dudes are shitting their diapers with jealousy that they have to work so hard at it and you're a natural.

Maybe it's because he is 12. Just me noticing.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:15 am

Maverick wrote:
stubby wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:it just realized something, being shit at shitposting means your a verygood shitposter, so in a sense Im one of the best shitposter :lol:

That's what I've been saying all along. You're a BrikWars Forum savant. These other dudes are shitting their diapers with jealousy that they have to work so hard at it and you're a natural.

Sounds like jealousy
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby Maverick » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:52 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Maverick wrote:
stubby wrote:

Sounds like jealousy

Seriously? I used to think your comebacks were fun, but this?
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever

Postby DeltaV » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:53 am

Maverick wrote:Seriously? I used to think your comebacks were fun, but this?

Oh wow, he IS jealous. Look at him try, it's adorable.
Brickwars: the only tabletop wargame that allows the units to have sexual intercourse with each other, produce offspring, and then use said offspring as Size 1 Explosives.
DeltaV
Officer

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:24 pm

When you take sarcasm personally, you are jealous.
Overwatch_Elite

Postby Maverick » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:

Of being 12? It's not like i haven't tried it. I was 12 once. Believe it or not.

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:40 pm

Maverick wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:

Of being 12? It's not like i haven't tried it. I was 12 once. Believe it or not.

You are jealous of all the attention and love brikguy gets
Overwatch_Elite

Postby Maverick » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:

You are jealous of all the attention and love brikguy gets

No. Thats why i'm emo. You don't get me.

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever

Postby Nimja » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:50 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Nimja wrote:Still prestty impressive. You know, That "poster" Has some pretty tight security.(I think)

I love how you make it seem like you're positive in your idea of the security of the CIA and then add (I think)

well, a fucking governemt agency owns it. it would have soem good security.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick

Joke of the day
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby cambriel » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:43 pm

Nimja wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:Also as a closing statement I would like to commend the kaosu bunting for there mad computer skills

pffft. Like theyre batter than mots other hackers. No offence to them, but getting into NATO servers si a wee bit more impressive.

I'd have to agree with you. Truthfully though, we would use hacking as a last resort. Quite frequently we would trick our way into an administrative position. It was a lot more fun to socially manipulate people than it was to just come in and hack their shit. The only time we had to actually take forums by force was when we dealt with an anti-hacking (or white hats, as they liked to call themselves) group known as Rainbow (lol, right?), and an unrelated forum called BDU, who's sole purpose was to help stop the taking of Bionicle forums. Also one time we got into this kids hotmail account (back when it was really simple to do), got his parents contact info, and had one of our older members call them posing as the FBI. I forget why now though. He might have been part of BDU.

Nimja wrote:Still prestty impressive. You know, That "poster" Has some pretty tight security.(I think)

I still don't understand why, but a lot of government websites, and even a lot of government servers, do not have good protection. The CIA and FBI get hacked all the time by Anonymous. Not just websites either. A couple of years ago they released the FBIs counter-terrorism manual (produced by FEMA), and some other random crap.
TROLOLO
cambriel
BrikWars Legend

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Anonymous is not a group, anyone claiming to be part of anonymous has no idea what they're talking about

Also I'd like to imagine the CIA gets hacked so easily because they are not our real "spy" agency since they have their own website and advertise their activities. If they go down so easily people will get into the false sense of security that the US is a pushover and will spend their time on bigger targets.
Overwatch_Elite

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:59 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:Anonymous is not a group, anyone claiming to be part of anonymous has no idea what they're talking about

I feel like we need to move this to Marblecake. Individuals under the Anonymous banner organize regularly to execute "operations" like those server cracks- it takes more than one. Anonymous is definitely a group, it's just not one with administrative overhead.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:06 pm

You think CIA servers hack easy? The anyomonous have no idea what they are doing, the servers they hack are duds set up to fool morons like them, I know this because my uncle used to work for homeland security, and also the government traces the locations of the hackers and then taps there phones and follow them and stuff also all the really important stuff is locked up in Area 51, and its so sensitive it is not even kept on a computer, but on paper files in a cabinet, to get to it you have to go through one of the most fortified military bases in the world
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Postby Battlegrinder » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:52 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:You think CIA servers hack easy? The anyomonous have no idea what they are doing, the servers they hack are duds set up to fool morons like them, I know this because my uncle used to work for homeland security, and also the government traces the locations of the hackers and then taps there phones and follow them and stuff also all the really important stuff is locked up in Area 51, and its so sensitive it is not even kept on a computer, but on paper files in a cabinet, to get to it you have to go through one of the most fortified military bases in the world

6) I seriously doubt the CIA's actual data servers could be hacked by an external agency (they probably don't have it connected to the internet for that exact reason), but the official website and such? Not too difficult.

7) If you actually compromised sensitive data, then yes, the government will go after you. Otherwise, they'll probably be able to lay low and avoid any government attention (I'm assuming that anonymous can hide themselves to at least some extent, as passing off the FRI and CIA would be almost suicidal if they could easily trace you down).

8) ROTFLMAO. Yeah, they total store all their secret files at area 51. I'm sure the analysts just love flying out to Nevada every time they need a sensitive document, they must be racking up the frequent flyer miles. You'd think it would make more sense to just keep sensitive materials under heavy guard down in Langley/Fort Mead/Qauntico/The Pentagon instead, so they could be reviewed and analyzed in a timely manner, but I guess not. Also, area 51 is not anywhere close to being one of the most fortified bases in the world. I'd be surprised if it's even in the top 50.

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Jaw-Jaw

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:24 am

I realised that through this buggery Brikguy0410 gained us another member.

Cambriel, you had some kind of past with the bionicle forums - what do you think of Brikwars (the game) old chappe? Got any mocs good sire?

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion