Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Also, butts.

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby Valiant » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:04 am

The Chancellor of Deutschland has no comment at this time.
Valiant
Don't Steal My Tanks (They're Copyrighted)

Postby Duerer » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:41 am

I withdraw my current and future factions from the AN.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Postby Ham » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:16 am

truly the good guys won today
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Wightbagel died for our sins.
Ham
A 701 error is fine too.
A 701 error is fine too.

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:49 pm

thats only what israel wants you to think
Overwatch_Elite
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
In ™ We Trust Overwatch

Postby motorhead fan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:43 pm

Duerer wrote:I withdraw my current and future factions from the AN.

Isn't that what Germany, Italy. and Japan did before the 2nd world war when people tried to stop them making armies?
motorhead fan
Can the gun aim upwards? Because on mine, it keeps flopping down and it's a bit annoying.

Postby Duerer » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:00 pm

If you count the League of Nations as proto-UN.
Dunno tho, I'm just not into that model UN stuff.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Postby RedRover » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:41 pm

Duerer wrote:If you count the League of Nations as proto-UN.
Dunno tho, I'm just not into that model UN stuff.

So much of your stuff is political though
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby Duerer » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:56 pm

Is it? I felt it played a rather subordinate role in my story.
Well, I haven't said that I'm not willing to work with other players, if that is what you meant.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Postby Kastrenzo » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Colette goes away for 3 days and the AN falls apart
Actually, it's a fuck off machine, haven't you ever seent one before?
Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Postby motorhead fan » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:41 pm

Maybe we could divide the AN into people who want to keep it and everyone else and have a massive war?
motorhead fan
Can the gun aim upwards? Because on mine, it keeps flopping down and it's a bit annoying.

Postby RedRover » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:43 pm

I don't see any reason for changing anything. AN has its place and doesn't effectively impede violence or stop empires from fighting. I like it as a plot piece
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby Kastrenzo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:40 am

AN should be treated as a massive ongoing and interactive soap opera. Lol

Its like nationstates for lego
Kastrenzo

Postby Colette » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:25 pm

I, Aboo Baka al-Baghdaddy, the Space Caliph of OASIS, would like to heartily thank Dolan Trump for stealing the United Systems Alliance election. His radical threats of oppression against peaches and explosionists have meteorically driven up our recruitment rates, and I must confess that the discord and khaos he has sown has better undermined the USA's demockracy than we ever could have. Though B'lack Obama may not have literally founded our organization, as Trump otherwise claims, the president-elect himself has done more to help our cause than almost anything else that has occurred in the past few years of our existence.

Dolan Trump's promises to bring back torture prove that the demockracies of the galaxy are no better than us, and his promise to deport all peaches from the USA will better feed our numbers and allow us to expand our territory. Furthermore, he promises to dismantle the corrupt international diplomatic organizations that stifle war in this pacifistik galaxy, especially the wicked Allied Nations which continues to deny OASIS's sovereignty. His derisive and disrespectful treatment of gurls aligns with ours, as gurls exist only to be made into sex slaves as according to Sharing Law and the teachings of the First Universal Church of Kaboom. Finally, his total inexperience at leading a war and fighting terrorist groups will ensure OASIS's continued prosperity and unchecked expansion.

All superpowers and star nations of the BrikVerse are wicked infidels that deny the inherent violent nature of minifigs and their BoB-given rights to explosions and warfare. They must all be converted or put to death. However, it is our hope that Dolan Trump's unpredictability and advocacy of violence leads the galaxy closer to a mayhem-filled pandemonium. His election has emboldened us to take action and strike against the BrikVerse.

Kaboom akbar!
Because everything's better with math.
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet

Postby Duerer » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:28 pm

Someone's living on the edge.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Postby Kastrenzo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:35 pm

The following is an adress to the AN from the office of the President of the Galacian Republic
The viewscreen flicks to the interior of the President's office in the Galacian capital, the minifig on the screen speaks in a slightly slurred tone.

Hello!... Hellooo Nehellenium!  I address you from the .. Galacian Capitol in beautiful Antares city. Under the council of my advisors and council at large, I have been asked to prepare a greeting to the AN on behalf of a reformed Galacia!.... Despite a month's long communication blackout, as result of nationwide jubilation of my victory, we are now back up and running... Our Armies and Fleets have never been stronger, our minifigs have never been happier... and the shit weasels have never been so terrified!

Speaking of.. Both local and foreign media has repeatedly been contacting my office, asking for clarification and .. explanation to my goals now that I have won the presidency.  I've prepared a.... uh.. an ass!

69:  My predecessor, Stepan Tesarik, after conceding defeat, has agreed to remain in my cabinet as governor of the Amethyst sector...

7: The Triumvirate of Military high commanders has officially relinquished control of the government to the President, Ministers and Governors  as of today.

8: Galacia will honor it's commitment to pummeling the reprobates in the purple sector... *Takes a swig from a liquor glass and glares at the camera* .. I'm talkin to you, Stalin, you sonuvabitch!..

9 : As of today, I am lifting the restrictions on industrial, commercial and scientific cooperation between empires. We look forward to working with those of you who aren't shit weasels...

10: We are still fighting hard to remove the taint of this "Maripol Pact",  Shitty Stalin has already run home and stopped supporting his little band of commies in our territory after we beat their asses to a pulp...,  and they won't be the last.  Our Protecterates like the PLE, and client states including Voss and Ulvarrat, will be helping fill the void left from some of our forces being redeployed elsewhere... Pact morale is breaking,  and my military high command estimates that the terrorist alliance will break within a few months!...

11 Who are the shit weasels? you ask.  Shit weasels .. are shitty minifigs who by a number of ways. look to shit on the sovereignty and prestige of this great nation! Funding terrorist organizations,  stealing our property,  taking a shit in our space by sneaking garbage scows into the republic and dumping... And let's not forget Shit Weasel number 1. Peachimir Putin, who has repeatedly ignored our warnings to stop sending his shitstorm troopers into the Obsidian Prefecture... Lying to the AN and trying to make them beilieve that the mass of racist, peach extremists fighting our military are Galacian natives.  Are they also to believe that they have pulled advanced 45th union technology out of their asses?.. Ha!... Racist, peach extremists directley linked to Putin's propaganda committed unfathomable and unforgivable genocide against our ancestors in G.R 2011, And our entire nation is joined in the hatred of the likes of you... Even the rebels fighting against us, and our own peach minorities on both sides!

Mr. Putin,  please send more of your peach supremacists into the meat grinder, I mean it..  We need more to kill!.. And just to make it easier for you,  we've decided to void this shitty DMZ agreement between the two of us,  and the Galacian Navy will be waiting for you out there, should any more shitheads decide to go on a vacation into the GR

In closing... We welcome those who would be our friends,  and warn those who would join the ranks of the shit weasels.... We'll be watching you..

Kastrenzo

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion