Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Also, butts.

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:58 am

anti peach league you say? interesting
Image Image
User avatar
AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.
 
Posts: 842
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:46 am

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby Omega Prime » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:49 pm

AnnoyedZebra wrote:anti peach league you say? interesting

There's been a lot of them over the years.
gotta love knitting needles. i can make you a scarf. i can make a hat. i can stab your eyes out. i can make mittens.

What was that middle part again?

i can make a hat
User avatar
Omega Prime
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Somewhere in space

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby RedRover » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:23 pm

AnnoyedZebra wrote:anti peach league you say? interesting


Sounds the least bit interesting, overplayed really. But to each's own.
User avatar
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be
 
Posts: 2245
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm
Location: CA

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:34 am

RedRover wrote:
AnnoyedZebra wrote:anti peach league you say? interesting


Sounds the least bit interesting, overplayed really. But to each's own.

you say that on account of the fact your main faction is peaches. its brik wars not brik peace smh

Omega Prime wrote:
AnnoyedZebra wrote:anti peach league you say? interesting

There's been a lot of them over the years.

your main thread is the darkstorm alliance
Image Image
User avatar
AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.
 
Posts: 842
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:46 am

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby motorhead fan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:29 am

Why don't we just make the anti peach league league?
User avatar
motorhead fan
Can the gun aim upwards? Because on mine, it keeps flopping down and it's a bit annoying.
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Doing stuff before they are cool

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby RedRover » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:22 am

AnnoyedZebra wrote:you say that on account of the fact your main faction is peaches. its brik wars not brik peace smh


While there is some truth there, My main faction is peach, that's not really why it's annoying. It's not really a "threat" because at the end of the day everyone is the boss of their own toys so I am the boss of IM's story. What I find annoying is that It's a trope that is overplayed, like nazi-fetishim. It's kind of a dull excuse for Brikwars at this point when you can come up with so many other aspects to distinguish a faction. As I just said, everyone is the boss of their own toys so do what you want, but I can still hold the opinion that it's tiresome and lame.
User avatar
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be
 
Posts: 2245
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm
Location: CA

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby stubby » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:56 pm

anti overplayed tropes league?
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?
User avatar
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby ninja_bait » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:18 pm

Anti Brikwars League
User avatar
ninja_bait
Officer
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby Tzan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:54 pm

The faction I have been playing for the last 10 years is totally anti Brikwars.
User avatar
Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
 
Posts: 4277
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby StalinsFavoriteKhat » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:17 pm

RedRover wrote:
AnnoyedZebra wrote:you say that on account of the fact your main faction is peaches. its brik wars not brik peace smh


While there is some truth there, My main faction is peach, that's not really why it's annoying. It's not really a "threat" because at the end of the day everyone is the boss of their own toys so I am the boss of IM's story. What I find annoying is that It's a trope that is overplayed, like nazi-fetishim. It's kind of a dull excuse for Brikwars at this point when you can come up with so many other aspects to distinguish a faction. As I just said, everyone is the boss of their own toys so do what you want, but I can still hold the opinion that it's tiresome and lame.
<--- rovers goin' off

Keep this going, im enjoying watching this play out
:omnom:
:omnom:
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand


Come chat and stuff --> http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16603
My glorious faction and now others -->http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16599
Backstoryes,Chats,Stories,and other stuff -->http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16712
User avatar
StalinsFavoriteKhat
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 am
Location: Finding useful bits

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby motorhead fan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:27 am

Maybe we could have a massive forumwide brikwar between the Anti peach league league and the anti anti peach league league.
User avatar
motorhead fan
Can the gun aim upwards? Because on mine, it keeps flopping down and it's a bit annoying.
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Doing stuff before they are cool

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby Cakeman » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Whatever happened to the popular anti anti peach league league?
Spoiler: show
He's over there.
User avatar
Cakeman
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:47 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:57 pm

SPLITTER!!
Image Image
User avatar
AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.
 
Posts: 842
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:46 am

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby Kommander Ken » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:43 pm

Grimdark versus Parody factions, you guys. Except it's Brikwars, so no one knows which ones are the Parody and which ones are the Grimdark. This is my ideal way to play.
User avatar
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting
 
Posts: 1410
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
Location: Coming soon to a Brikverse near you.

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby xhado123 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:49 am

AnnoyedZebra wrote:SPLITTER!!


Wolf nipple chips! Get'em while they're hot, they're lovely.

*Is furiously building his army to partake in Brikverse shenanigans*
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 1000 character limit.
User avatar
xhado123
Battlefield General
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:20 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron