Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Also, butts.

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Postby Archduke » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:18 am

*Stock image of leader*
*Generic jargon*
*Were going to do some war stuff*
*Nothing is actually going to happen*
*Quote from someone else*
A smile Worth Protecting!
Archduke
Cannon Fodder

Postby Arkbrik » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:46 pm

I like this new debate style, it's quick to read and easy to follow
Arkbrik
My Little Pony

Postby Colette » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Official Statement from the President of Trattoria, Dr. Kuroki wrote:To the nations of the BrikVerse,

The Trattorian Legislature has passed TR4574, "Authorization of Armed Action Against Space Austria Act", co-sponsored by the honorable Legislators Ramachandran and Minase from the 50th District. This resolution empowers me as President of Trattoria to direct the use of armed force against Space Austria for its past aggressions, which I have done.

That is all.
ImageImageImage
Because everything's better with math.
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet

Postby Archduke » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:53 pm

The Empire of space Austria sincerely hopes you will reconsider your aggression, we believe that if your troops are withdrawn, a peaceful solution can be found. However, until an agreement can be made, we will use all and any force at our disposal to defend against hostile threats
Archduke
Cannon Fodder

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:57 am

*The transmission appears patchy and seems to originate in the historic district of R**tropolis - where a counteroffensive is being launched against the R**hideen*
The Archduchess Lulu wrote:Space Austria is an integral part of greater Space Germany and we will not stand for any further meddling within our zone of influence - surely you realised we'd notice that the commy bastards are now weaboo bastards? I'm sure you'll let us be free to speculate.

*A hail of gunshots cuts off the video and sound, within a couple minutes sound comes back*
The Archduchess Lulu wrote: Luckily we won't have to speculate thanks to a selection of Trattorian armaments found among the R**hadi scum, this decrypted message and most damningly we have captured what your pathetic nation tries to pass off as "soldiers"

decrypted message wrote:alright
Trattoria can offer covert weapons support and advising
in exchange for the downfall of the communist regime, preferential investor access to the Initial Public Offerings of the national companies, and enslavement legal contractual employment of the Ayanami workforce
Image Image
AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Postby Archduke » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:41 am

From the desk of the Emperor
While the Space Austrian does agree that it can be considered a part of a larger pan-German Union, it is our firm belief that if such a nation were to exist, it would be under our watchful rule, and devoid of all fachist interference. We quite strongly suggest that your people, even with their history of violence do not act in hostility towards us. We warn you that we have a capable military and will take all actions nessescary to defend ourselves in the event of hostile advances towards ourselves or our allies. We leave you with a final warning, though we are currently in the process of liquidating several of our super weapons in accordance with a prior treaty, we have gathered enough intel to rebuild a similar defensive stockpile within a matter of hours. In short, we strongly dissuade you from this hostile course of action, and tell you that conflict only strengthens our resolve, and an attack now would be paramount to surrendering much of your territory and power.
Archduke
Cannon Fodder

Postby Kastrenzo » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:41 am

Cherhovna Bryhada Public Relations Twatter wrote:Image

Space Germany? have you freaks looked at a map lately?  Space Austria is on the other side of the galaxy from the Expanse,  otherwise known as Pan Germania

Zagorian International Affairs Twatter wrote:Image

You'd be the experts on that, wouldn't you, Naziboi

Cherhovna Bryhada Public Relations Twatter wrote:Image
I'm a woman...

Zagorian International Affairs Twatter wrote:Image

There are no girls on the extranet.
Faction Index
Last week I put liquid paper on a bee. And it died
Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Postby Archduke » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:03 am

Archduke Friedrich Holmes wrote:I thank the members of the assembly for allowing me to speak here today, our government has recently undergone some internal turmoil, which has belated my response. However, we have now returned to a level of stability and resolve.
I would like to first issue a Formal apology to our allies in the Rubrum Crucesignatis for our use of chemical agent PE5H on planet Arthus. We will no longer making such sensitive decisions based on intelligence reports alone, and have reduced our chemical base to use in emergency defensive means only. We would like you to see that we have since matured as a people, and no longer need to turn to weapons of fear in order to maintain our existence. We thank our allies for continuing to support us, even during these trying times, and we sincerely hope that our Emperor may be allowed to participate in the upcoming M-Throne conference, so that we may better hammer out the details of our future as allies, and improve our communication.
Secondly, I must issue a second formal apology to the financial institutions threatened by our use of a super-weapon several months back. We have since dismantled the weapon, and have no plans to use such firepower or perform assaults on similar non-military targets unless absolutely necessary. And while we would like to work out the details of a more agreeable future relationship, we are unable to do so as a result of current antagonism between said institutions and their military backers.
I next move to the issue of Trattoria and its increasingly aggressive actions against our Empire. However, the Trattorian Government officially crossed the line following their deployment of a highly dangerous offensive weapon on a Sector 5 planet. We have also received reports of an  offensive fleet encroaching on our Eastern borders. If the Trattorians do not back down, they will be met with great resistance and unbreakable resolve. I have already authorized the use of COLORBURST units 9 and 10 to remove the threat from inside our borders, as well deployment of High fleet, as well as the AEF (Austrian Expiditionary force.) to defend ourselves and our people. I issue this warning to the Trattorian government; If you do not back down in this matter, if you choose to fight us, do not think yourselves so superior as you often would. We are a strong people, and we have a military more than capable of defending ourselves. I could at a moment's notice,
deploy 10 million men, or send a fleet to strike at the heart of your nation. We know full well the wast strength of your arms, but we warn you that were we to engage in a protracted struggle,
we would likely belled each other dry, resulting in the collapse of both or our nations, the upsetting of the glalactik balance of power, and the death of  Billions of educated individuals. I strongly warn you against this.
I close my statement by addressing the reports of contact between ourselves and the Immortal Delta Legion, while we acknowledge that such contact was in fact made, we did not originate it,
and we have no plans to share further contact with Immortal forces.

That is all. I, Current Archduke Holmes, thank you for your time.
Archduke
Cannon Fodder

Postby BriksKrieg » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:12 pm

Like the beard.
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand
BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:33 pm

StalinsFavoriteKhat wrote:Like the beard.

gonna shave it from his corpse
Image Image
AnnoyedZebra

Postby DJ Squidley » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:03 pm

I bet it's made from his wife's pubic hair!  Hahahahaha!
DJ Squidley
Nobody suspects a thing

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:50 am

*the german ambassador high fives her krussian counterpart*
Image Image
AnnoyedZebra

Postby BriksKrieg » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:41 pm

Did I miss something? Wasn't there a different Archduke of Space Austria? Where'd this bearded boi come from?

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand
BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Postby Archduke » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:33 pm

He took over from the previous Archduke who is now the Emperor. (Austria traditionally had both, with the Archduke serving as a prince of sorts.)
Archduke
Cannon Fodder

Postby BriksKrieg » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:15 pm

Im gonna make a soap on this at some point(i think), but the NexoNazis and the Anti-Peach League have chosen to ally themselves.

Welcome, the United Front Aginst Peaches!!!( or UFAP)

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion