Your dream brikwar.

Also, butts.

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Your dream brikwar.

Post by motorhead fan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:45 pm

during my school lessons, probably something boring, like french or something... I thought of something: My dream brikwar!

If, in a classroom, I pushed all the tables together, built a battlefield including:
- 2 or 3 villages.
- A river and a few streams.
-Bridges
-a rift in the time-space continuum surrounded by a small base and scientists.

The sides for this battle would be:
Me controlling The Phaleks, SPA and Belgïe.
Against roughly 2 other guys with loads of soldiers and vehicles.
I'd put the rest of my figs in one of the villages or as cannon fodder.

Then again, I'm sure I'd enjoy a small game against 1 person with no more than 10 figs per team...

What would be your ideal game?

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: Your dream brikwar.

Post by Silverdream » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:37 pm

A Brikwar with my ex, and she would fall in love with me and never do drugs or sell her body for money again.

I would be the Bavarians of course, and she would have a really expensive army that we could sell to live a happy life together. Or one of her other exes pays. Either is fine. I would name our first child after my favourite Bavarian character, Prinz Karl Gustav. Of course, we would just call him or her Carl or Carla. You guys would all be invited to our wedding, and Mike would be the pastor because he would bring us back together. Of course, no racists would be allowed, because it is an interracial wedding, and I don't want any harassment on my special day.

Also, you have to keep in mind that huge brikwars just burn out at a certain time after everyone involved gets bored. That's why it's more fun to have small scale battles with tons of people.

Steel_Valkyrie
Also sounding like a whiny bitch

Post by Steel_Valkyrie » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:40 pm

Aw, that was so adorable that I smiled for a moment. What's cuter than true love emerging from mindless violence? Kittens. Kittens are cuter. Won't happen again. Reminds me of my ex, except not the prostitute part and add in that she still likes me, and kissed me in front of the girl I like.

Ideal battle: sci-fi city, think star wars, a 2-meter cube with long drops, alleys, disreputable people, brick-built grime and graffiti, and maybe some space whores as civilians. Chrome-plated hovercars, but areas where land tanks could maneuver as well. 3 or 4 teams of 20 or so minifigs and some heavy vehicles, and lots of space for different objectives. Played in shifts to keep it interesting.

lordintype
something different

Post by lordintype » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am

A castle battlefield, with humans, elves and dwarves defending against a large(ish) army of undead, orks and shitgoats attacking them.

Maybe 15 minifigs for each of the six players, plus siege engines for the attackers.
The real Piltogg was the friends we made along the way.

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:25 am

a 16x16 baseplate with 2 players, each controlling different colored duplo blocks.

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:15 am

enough lego to finally realize my dreams

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:45 pm

I've given a surprising amount of thought to this, and the answer would be a week long (since large battles often last hours, it'd have to be multi-day to handle the scale) battle in a huge extensively detailed multi-leveled moon bunker base. 3 to 6 players would be trying to invade it individually with armies of around 30, and 3 other allied players would defend it with armies of 20-50, depending on the opposition. I think it would be closest to a scaled up version of that NELUG aliens battle, but with a more concrete layout and a different theme. The factions would be whoever would attend, though I would likely be the lead defender, if I'm hosting and building the moon base. Optional would be a connected side battle of either ground forces or space forces to reinforce the factions inside.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:54 pm

Oh a real good question this is. I would love to have some of the larger armies fight for dominance. Im thinking Polish, USSSR, IM, USA, ASE, Vol, M-Throne and me use my federation and balance out each faction 30-40 troops a few vehicles and see who could win that one (id probably lose). That or have a giant fleet battle ya know? Every ship thats on the forums gather together and separate into two sides creating two opposing fleets that would proceed to bash the shit out of each other. Thats something i really dream of seeing. The carnage would be awesome. It would take a hell of a long time however.
My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places

TastySkippy123
is a spineless dice

Post by TastySkippy123 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:30 am

RedRover wrote:a 16x16 baseplate with 2 players, each controlling different colored duplo blocks.
What sad dreams you must have red.

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:52 am

TastySkippy123 wrote:
RedRover wrote:a 16x16 baseplate with 2 players, each controlling different colored duplo blocks.
What sad dreams you must have red.
My dreams usually consist of 3D neon shapes of various colors bouncing off each other in a dark void. As different shapes and different colors collide they create a distinct sound. The chaos of the bouncing shapes creates a melody discord

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons

Post by Kommander Ken » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:07 am

My dream brikwar would be something straight out of the Brikverse title page in the rulebook. Spaceships, pirates, Deadly Spacemen, Spartans riding motorcycles, and everything gloriously hilarious. Said battle would be fought with everyone on the forums in a convention center or something. And hey, we could all go out for drinks afterwards. :guinness:

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:14 am

Ken is the hero we need but don't deserve

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:09 am

Kommander Ken wrote:Said battle would be fought with everyone on the forums in a convention center or something. And hey, we could all go out for drinks afterwards. drink constantly throughout. :guinness:
:ftfy:
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:21 am

stubby wrote:
Kommander Ken wrote:Said battle would be fought with everyone on the forums in a convention center or something. And hey, we could all go out for drinks afterwards. drink constantly throughout. :guinness:
:ftfy:
Do you want drunk fights? Cause this is how you get drunk fights.
My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places

Kommander Ken

Post by Kommander Ken » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:27 am

stubby wrote:drink constantly throughout. :guinness:
Even better! I dunno why I ever said the former when all along I knew alcohol needed to be involved during the battle.
bann154 wrote: Do you want drunk fights? Cause this is how you get drunk fights.

If you mean by brik-fights then yes.