Your dream brikwar.

Also, butts.

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen

lordintype
something different

Re: Your dream brikwar.

Post by lordintype » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:05 pm

I'd have to agree with you, LegoMC. I have a couple of other friends to play with, but it is mostly just my brother and I.
The real Piltogg was the friends we made along the way.

ikensall
Princess Cauliflower

Post by ikensall » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:38 pm

Maybe one day I'll snare an unsuspecting friend or spouse and get them to play with my Danish construction toy tanks and soldiers...

:asterios:

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:03 pm

I'd love to meet all of the brikwarriors in person. Well most of them.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:34 pm

For me, the dream team is Tuefish, Warhead, Bluefog and Ken.

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Tuefish is a jerk. He came into the discord and we spoke. For about 10 seconds. He told me to use ldd and called me dumb for posting pics from Blue Division.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:39 pm

:roll:

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons
an avid fan of large round cannons

Post by Kommander Ken » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:12 pm

Silverdream wrote:For me, the dream team is Tuefish, Warhead, Bluefog and Ken.
Hell yeah. :guinness:

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Post by motorhead fan » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:21 am

I don't know who I'd like to play against, hopefully someone who is nice. I also want to play against overwatch, tzan and stubby because they make me laugh the most on the forums so !I'd be Rolling arouund on the floor if we all palyed a brikwar together.

Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert

Post by Brikguy0410 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:11 pm

for me it would probably be, well everyone really. I would finally get to meet all people I know from some obscure web forum(I could confirm wether quantum is really an alien and/or jesus) plus we could all brikwar together
Last edited by Brikguy0410 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:14 pm

dilanski wrote:Realistically, I'd like to finally get a game in with Scythe. Less realistically, I've daydreamed about winning the Euromillions jackpot, and using some of the money to pay for travel and accommodation to bring all Brikwarriors together for a massive game.
This.

there was a £154 million pound jackpot that was all picked up by some bloke in Belgium.

I Brought 10 tickets (£25 worth)

I had many fantasies of shit I would do if I had that much money.

I would legitimately ask people on this forum for their addresses and faction details for parts lists and order everyone on the forum £10,000's worth of their factions in brik, part or set forms as gifts.

I'd probably do that every two years out of the interest sitting on top of all the money I had doing nothing other than making more money.

I would build a house somewhere in the middle of my own island somewhere.

With smaller accommodations for guests.

And a massive warehouse for lego battlefields you can walk in, thanks to those lego slippers you can buy.

MOUNDS of lego around the room, under floor storage as well as wall nooks and crannies.

With entertainment systems and a full blown surround sound system and on wall projectors. Oh and a full bar.

Every year pay for a brikwars friend's flight and food and brink and lego - have them live in one of the smaller cottages - host 1v1 battles and stories with each other, build cool shit and shoot the breeze.

Every Five years - host EVERY legal adult brikwarrior and friends/families and have a massive live streamed, photographed, documented brikwar with every single faction, unit and hero from everyone's version of the brikwars omniverse as a massive fun-fest party of friends, destruction and hilarity.

Set up my own film making studio exclusively for youtube - ala rocketjump and corridor digital ect,

Set up my own lan studio made up of uber-machines for gaming and recording/live streming sessions.

Have a fully decked out room for lesser gaming, also set up for camera recording and live streaming.

Set up my own spaceport. And become world famous for proving EMdrive works for long distance space travel. Work with multinational space organisations and governments to set up and taxi missions around the solar system.

Become known as the man who gave man the solar system before passing away and passing the torch onto another who develops albecurie traval and gives all the stars.

And no. It all went to some fucking Eurotard from belgium. Fucking dickwaffles.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.