Death Race 2016 - LATE edition

Also, butts.

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Falk

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Death Race 2016 - LATE edition

Post by Vami IV » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:09 am

So the previous thread for this was Overluted and the Death Races before those, and no one ever made a new one, so I'm going to restart a morbid old forum tradition. Warning: This is a pretty macabre thread where we try to predict if certain people will die this year

Rules
To play, you must assemble a list of least 10 people but no more than 35, list their names and occupations, and be able to prove their deaths if they're not that well known (but you are not allowed to be directly involved in their deaths; God will know.) You cannot use people who died this year prior to you making your list.

So, the jist of the point system is thus: Each person on your list as a base worth of one POINT. The player with the most POINTS wins. Players can use the Tags to increase their score of POINTS.

TAGS
Tags are modifiers for scores on a famous person. These can range from the classic JOKER to newer, Vami-made additions like REGICIDE. If you correctly predict the way a person on your list dies, you can a bonus point for that person and probably the attention of local law enforcement. All Tags are One Use Only Tags are:

ACTIVE
6. JOKER: JOKER is the only multiplier tag. If a person on your list tagged with JOKER dies this year, their score is doubled. x2 POINTS
7. REGICIDE: Not murder, only a person in royalty somewhere kicking the bucket +2 POINTS
8. RIGHT IN THE CHILDHOOD: Tag a famous person from your childhood. +2 POINTS
9. NO MORE VIRGINS IN HEAVEN: Tag a famous rockstar. Then mourn, because 2016 is a bad time to be a rockstar. +2 POINTS
10. HOMICIDE: Tagged person must meet an unnatural end - to another human. +1 POINT
11. WHEN ANIMALS GO BAD: Tagged person must meet an unnatural end - to an animal. +1 POINT
12. OVERDOSE: Tagged person must overdose on a drug / substance. +1 POINT
13. NATURAL: Tagged person must meet a natural, peaceful death in their old age. +1 POINT
14. STRUGGLE WITH EARTH: Tagged person must die battling nature (Freezing to death, crushed by boulder, etc.) +1 POINT
15. MEDICAL MALPRACTICE: Tagged individual must die in a hospital, preferably on an operating table. +1 POINT
16. FUCK ISIS: Tagged scumbag must be connected to or a member of Dahesh. +5 POINTS
17. PERSECUTED: Tagged person must have met unnatural end as a result of persecution for whatever reason. +1 POINT
18. FENDER BENDER: Tagged person must die in a car accident. +1 POINT
19. MONTEZUMA'S REVENGE: Tagged person must die of a disease, like Ebola or Cancer. +1 POINT

Previous Winners!
2015: Silverdream (I think)

Please mention if I missed anything and good luck(?).