Your faction, your rules.

Kastrenzo's map, Kastrenzo's rules.

Any questions?

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Re: Galaxia Nehellenium Map 2017 Update WIP

Post by Zupponn » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Why does the ZMC have a large amount of space here? They're a company that owns a shit ton of scattered asteroids. You'd be better off making a bunch of 1 pixel dots for them than a focused area of space.

TastySkippy123
is a spineless dice

Post by TastySkippy123 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:52 am

Um, Zuppon, Kastrenzo gun b mad . I think it was easier for him if he did it like that seeing he had a ton of Factions to map out.

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:14 pm

TastySkippy123 wrote:Um, Zuppon, Kastrenzo gun b mad . I think it was easier for him if he did it like that seeing he had a ton of Factions to map out.
That's fine, I was just curious is all.

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Post by Kastrenzo » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:14 am

ZMC had a blob of territory on the old Colette map, which this is an expansion of.

That's why it still has a blob of territory, with the exception of a few retkonned factions, the borders were just a copy paste of the previous map

Also, for all intents and purposes, the version on the wiki is the one I consider to be most up to date, and most official.

The ones that were erased from the thread map, are still there. Also a final comment on that.
If we look at it from a spacey point of view, In the real world.. *or universe?* we have what is called the Local Cluster.

:rtfm:
The Local Cluster consists of the Mily Way Galaxy *us*, The Andromeda Galaxy, and a few other pocket and dwarf galaxies tucked around it. And fun fact, the Local cluster is the theorhetical end point as to how far we as a species can go, because of how space works. :mystery:

Anyway, Whilst I haven't and probably won't map it. I see our little cluster of brik space as something like the Local Cluster, we can put 2 or 3 proper galaxies in there, and a decent number of pocket and dwarf galaxies and whatever..

For now, I think it's best to keep it to Nehellenium and Tharcan. Perhaps the theorhetical 3rd galaxy is one full of Negablox or blockbots or something... and the Tharcan and Nehellenium try to colonize it or something... and in a new galaxy, different things go on than in the Nehellenium... Like Emeria becoming like the Immortals in the 3rd.. Lol. anyway just a thought
Faction Index - Battleplates Chronology - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Post by Kaplan » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:58 am

Kastrenzo wrote:Anyway, Whilst I haven't and probably won't map it. I see our little cluster of brik space as something like the Local Cluster, we can put 2 or 3 proper galaxies in there, and a decent number of pocket and dwarf galaxies and whatever..
For now, I think it's best to keep it to Nehellenium and Tharcan. Perhaps the theorhetical 3rd galaxy is one full of Negablox or blockbots or something... and the Tharcan and Nehellenium try to colonize it or something... and in a new galaxy, different things go on than in the Nehellenium... Like Emeria becoming like the Immortals in the 3rd.. Lol. anyway just a thought
You have written this in your message but I see you deleted the Tharcan galaxy together with other galaxies. I didn't like to be excluded (the M-Throne Emperor does not like it either) but if this makes more sense to you claiming the map only includes the Nehellenium Galaxy, I would understand (seriously.) :)

The M-Throne Empire rules the Tharcan Galaxy that is approximately the SAME SİZE with the Nehellenium (plus many systems in other galaxies as well). So exclusion does not stop the rise of the greater good. :lol:

Colette
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by Colette » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:39 am

Kaplan is correct, the M-Throne's Tharcan Galaxy is a full-sized galaxy like Nehellenium. The out-of-scale Tharcan on Kastrenzo's map bothered me to end, so I got rid of it in the following tweaked version:
Spoiler
Show
I kept the dwarf galaxies since I feel like, unlike the M-Throne and Immortal home galaxies, they identify with Nehellenium culture and history for the most part and thus didn't deserve total removal.

I think since Tharcan is another entire true galaxy, it deserves its own map (like the one Kaplan made) rather than being put on Nehellenium's.
ImageImageImage
Because everything's better with math.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:53 am

Spose you could always do the arrows pointing in to arrival locations for the extragalactic factions, to show they are invading from somewhere else but are still a part of the overall scheme here.

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Post by Kaplan » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:49 am

Quantumsurfer wrote:Spose you could always do the arrows pointing in to arrival locations for the extragalactic factions, to show they are invading from somewhere else but are still a part of the overall scheme here.
Good idea

DJ Squidley
Nobody suspects a thing

Post by DJ Squidley » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:18 am

Since when is the U.S. bigger than Canada? Outrageous!

Darkstorm
oh god

Post by Darkstorm » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:18 pm

I was wondering if you could include my factions in too?

Darkstorm Empire (DRK (it's not DSE because that's the Deadly SpaceMan Empire :fist: )) the size of poland- located roughly just above the point between USA and Assyria

Syndicate Star Alliance (SSA) about the same size, slightly smaller- located to the lower-right (like it surrounds it, imagine the SSA is a circular blob and the DRK is another blob that was tossed on the side of it, creating an eclipse shape) of the DRK

like so:
(_))

I would be exited if you did :twss: :warhead:

But really though, I would like being in this too!
Last edited by Darkstorm on Wed May 31, 2017 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead:

Archduke
a line of angrily mashed out gibberish

Post by Archduke » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:46 pm

I added Space Austria (Green with red border)

Natalya wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:53 pm
Why would anyone get banned for this?

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Post by motorhead fan » Mon May 01, 2017 5:22 am

If I were to make a map of my factions and stuff, would it be possible to put that instead of what I currently have?

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Tue May 02, 2017 9:51 pm

oh hi

Ill add these soon

im going to bed in 10 mins as of this post
Faction Index - Battleplates Chronology - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

Darkstorm
oh god

Post by Darkstorm » Sun May 07, 2017 6:49 pm

Thanks bro :D
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead: