Colette vs negacolette

Also, butts.

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Colette vs negacolette

Postby Brikguy0410 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:00 am

In this era of ragnablok, it seems one of the top ten anime battles of all time is upon us.
Will Colette be the victor? Or will his mysterious doppelgänger strike him down? Only the dice gods know the answer.
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: Rappin' for Jesus

Re: Colette vs negacolette

Postby negacolette » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:16 am

COLETTE WILL BE DESTROYED
once stubby approves my wiki access
Fuck Math
User avatar
negacolette
Warrior King
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:43 pm

Re: Colette vs negacolette

Postby dilanski » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:23 am

Brikguy0410 wrote:In this era of ragnablok, it seems one of the top ten anime battles of all time is upon us.
Will Colette be the victor? Or will his mysterious doppelgänger strike him down? Only the dice gods know the answer.


We still don't know if Colette is PandoraNuker's final form, he could still have more forms to call upon. As Negacolette appeared fully formed, and didn't need to evolve from a NegaPandoraNuker, it's safe to assume they are stuck in that form.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 1898
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & FUCK THE DUP

Re: Colette vs negacolette

Postby motorhead fan » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:24 pm

Why is is Ragnablok? People keep saying it's Ragnablok.
User avatar
motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.
 
Posts: 1584
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Rolled up in a ball in a corner, quietly vomiting.

Re: Colette vs negacolette

Postby Scribonius » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:27 pm

dilanski wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:In this era of ragnablok, it seems one of the top ten anime battles of all time is upon us.
Will Colette be the victor? Or will his mysterious doppelgänger strike him down? Only the dice gods know the answer.


We still don't know if Colette is PandoraNuker's final form, he could still have more forms to call upon. As Negacolette appeared fully formed, and didn't need to evolve from a NegaPandoraNuker, it's safe to assume they are stuck in that form.


So in typical Anime/RPG style, someone has to fight Colette until he transforms into his next/ultimate form? Given all the unusual Forum Battles that Lego Colette has taken part in, I'm kind of surprised this hasn't happened already. Though now that I think about it, Colette doesn't usually get hurt in any of those, just annoyed...

So how do we go about testing this? Is this a situation where someone has to troll Colette in the forums until he breaks, or do we need to stage a Forum Battle with Lego Colette finally being defeated in a proper manner?
User avatar
Scribonius
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: Wandering through Mirial's Rock...

Re: Colette vs negacolette

Postby ninja_bait » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:10 pm

motorhead fan wrote:Why is is Ragnablok? People keep saying it's Ragnablok.

It's Ragnablok, that's why
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17299
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
User avatar
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes

Re: Colette vs negacolette

Postby Archduke » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:08 pm

negacolette, wouldn't that be Sans-Culotte?

(French Revolution, look it up boi)
A smile Worth Protecting!
User avatar
Archduke
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:23 pm
Location: The Grand Alliance

Re: Colette vs negacolette

Postby dilanski » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:47 am

Scribonius wrote:So how do we go about testing this? Is this a situation where someone has to troll Colette in the forums until he breaks,


*Pulls out copy of The Pokemon Story: Extended Edition - Director's Cut*

This is what I've been training for all these years.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 1898
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & FUCK THE DUP


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron