You know, whatever
Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen
Try and derail this thread,
>A derail must be a direct reply to another post and the derail relevant.
>You can only try a derail once, after that you shouldn't try another derail.
>You can reply as much as you want.
>to count as a derail atleast 2 people must directly reply without trying to derail.
Topic to derail:
when's the new brikwars rulebook come out?
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1758
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland
- Posts: 5653
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Procrastinating.
I derailed the derailment game
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
- Posts: 1144
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:40 pm
- Location: Connecticut
De-railing is not a game. It's Serious Business.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
- Posts: 1077
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
- Location: Pants.
- Posts: 10854
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
p.s. this thread is now about Piltogg's and Volks Wagons
<img src="http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/adoptables/24408.gif" alt="Broken Adoptable Image"><br><a href="http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/levelup/24408-algurath.htm" title="Level up this Daemon!">Level up Adoptable!</a>
- Posts: 517
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:52 pm
- Location: missisauga ontario (GTA!!)
I think not!
warman45 wrote:p.s. this thread is now about Piltogg's and Volks Wagons
Tehehehe. You just got derailed!
Does james+burgundy love men? I'll let you decide.
james+burgundy wrote:nice parts
james+burgundy wrote:Think you can get me the guys number
james+burgundy wrote:O I was hoping he'd stay at my place
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 393
- Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 pm
- Location: In your house, stealing your lulz.
This thread is now about zombies.
I am also carrying out a ninja derail. This thread is now the randomly post stupid images thread!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: With my finger on the big red button.
this thread is now about how stupid people are (except me)
You are unique, just like everybody else.
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:57 am
- Location: right here, right now
"half of people have below Average intelligence"
Which average, mean,mode or median.
It's unlikely that 50% have above mean or mode, but median is certain.
This thread is now about Not posting.
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1419
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
- Location: Gale Crator
Sweet! a thread about not posting... oh crap in a hat
Loosing your mind is a side effect to this fourm
<a href="http://www.danasoft.com"><img src="http://www.danasoft.com/sig/467978439.jpg" border="0">
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 am
- Location: here and there
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Swordsalmon and 2 guests