You know, whatever
Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig
Try and derail this thread,
>A derail must be a direct reply to another post and the derail relevant.
>You can only try a derail once, after that you shouldn't try another derail.
>You can reply as much as you want.
>to count as a derail atleast 2 people must directly reply without trying to derail.
Topic to derail:
when's the new brikwars rulebook come out?
- has a manly dad
- Posts: 1548
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland
- knows how Warhead's arse feels
- Posts: 5717
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Procrastinating.
I derailed the derailment game
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
- Resident Genius
- Posts: 1168
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:40 pm
- Location: Connecticut
De-railing is not a game. It's Serious Business.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
- German Banana Police
- Posts: 1109
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
- Location: Pants.
- his facetious and usual sarcastic self
- Posts: 11025
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: Banned and proud of it. MY HILL!
p.s. this thread is now about Piltogg's and Volks Wagons
<img src="http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/adoptables/24408.gif" alt="Broken Adoptable Image"><br><a href="http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/levelup/24408-algurath.htm" title="Level up this Daemon!">Level up Adoptable!</a>
- the tahthing of radiation
- Posts: 523
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:52 pm
- Location: missisauga ontario (GTA!!)
I think not!
warman45 wrote:p.s. this thread is now about Piltogg's and Volks Wagons
Tehehehe. You just got derailed!
Does james+burgundy love men? I'll let you decide.
james+burgundy wrote:nice parts
james+burgundy wrote:Think you can get me the guys number
james+burgundy wrote:O I was hoping he'd stay at my place
- che gueveva
- Posts: 396
- Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 pm
- Location: In your house, stealing your lulz.
This thread is now about zombies.
I am also carrying out a ninja derail. This thread is now the randomly post stupid images thread!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
- may be controversial to some douches
- Posts: 1505
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: With my finger on the big red button.
this thread is now about how stupid people are (except me)
You are unique, just like everybody else.
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:57 am
- Location: right here, right now
"half of people have below Average intelligence"
Which average, mean,mode or median.
It's unlikely that 50% have above mean or mode, but median is certain.
This thread is now about Not posting.
- Posts: 1459
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
- Location: Gale Crator
Sweet! a thread about not posting... oh crap in a hat
Loosing your mind is a side effect to this fourm
<a href="http://www.danasoft.com"><img src="http://www.danasoft.com/sig/467978439.jpg" border="0">
- likes the snot water
- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 am
- Location: here and there
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest