I'm not dead yet!

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

I'm not dead yet!

Postby Theblackdog » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:41 am

OK, I honestly don't know what the hell made me lie about "computer problems" on my last thread when the truth was "this site is sucking up all my productivity and I have a lot of schoolwork this year". I'd stop by briefly to check my forum battles and end up getting sucked in, so I decided to erase my computer's memory of the sites I visit so I wouldn't have the distraction. And no, this wasn't something my parents made me do because my grades were dropping or anything; I made the choice to stop visiting the site (and Mocpages, Classic-Space LEGO, various flickr pages, etc.) entirely by myself. Sorry about that; it won't happen again.
I'm glad to see that stuff hasn't changed *too* much. I was afraid I'd come back and everything would be completely different.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby OneEye589 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:45 am

Haha, you just need to work on self control. All things in moderation?

My friends and I use StumbleUpon and the Stumble button and they insist that when school starts they have to uninstall it so it doesn't distract them. They end up installing it again anyway.

Anyway, welcome back!
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Olothontor » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:14 am

Awesome, welcome back BlackDog.

And yes. All things in moderation. Not like I have ever practiced that motto before, but, eh, to each his own, I s'pose.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby Theblackdog » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:38 am

Rather than doing "moderation" I simply veer between "excess" and "none". It all averages out.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Olothontor » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:39 am

Whatever works.
-=[ Visage ]=-

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:31 pm

This is goofy. Five regulars came back in the first two months of 2010, after months of inactivity. We can't keep away...

Welcome back, BD.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Re: I'm not dead yet!

Postby Magic Soap » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Theblackdog wrote:OK, I honestly don't know what the hell made me lie about "computer problems" on my last thread when the truth was "this site is sucking up all my productivity and I have a lot of schoolwork this year". I'd stop by briefly to check my forum battles and end up getting sucked in, so I decided to erase my computer's memory of the sites I visit so I wouldn't have the distraction. And no, this wasn't something my parents made me do because my grades were dropping or anything; I made the choice to stop visiting the site (and Mocpages, Classic-Space LEGO, various flickr pages, etc.) entirely by myself. Sorry about that; it won't happen again.
I'm glad to see that stuff hasn't changed *too* much. I was afraid I'd come back and everything would be completely different.

Care to reclaim your secret faction in my failing forum battle? :lol:
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Olothontor » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Haha, and straight back into business, I see.

You're a wanted man, BlackDog.
-=[ Visage ]=-

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Coximind » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:53 am

Oh hi!

That is my new mission! I, myself, am the first change!
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

Bullshit.
Coximind
Cannon Fodder

Return to General Discussion