MINI-WARHEAD, That's ma boy!

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

MINI-WARHEAD, That's ma boy!

Postby Warhead » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Have any of you ever had a moment when someone gets in your face and makes a smart remark and you desperately need that killer line to verbally flatten them but it just doesn't happen, and then the moments gone?

Well, apparently not Mini-Warhead. Keep in mind he's still only eight.

See, he likes this girl that he plays with and some kid tried to tease him about it in school saying that he must fancy her cause he sits with her at lunchtime in school etc, you get the idea. Now, if it had been me at eight I would have said piss off and then punched him. But not the wee fella, oh no. Quick as you like he up and says... "Well, you sit next to your pal Colin so that must mean your Questionable!" Mini-Warheads antagonist just turned and left without a word.

WOT!!!

Now, after Mrs Warhead and I had regained some semblance of self control from our fits of manic laughter we stood back from this and had a think about it. We realised, the wee bugger used that insult in the correct manner so knows exactly what it means. Hey, don't look at me, he must have heard it in the playground. Then I'm thinking good for you wee dude, you didn't get angry, you kept the cool AND you managed to crush the little swine that had tried to embarrass you in public.

No punishment will be forthcoming. I don't think he did anything wrong but stick up for himself and his pal and I whole heartedly believe that people looking to start trouble are fair game.

Views? Opinions? Advise?
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby OneEye589 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:09 pm

As long as the kid's not hurting anyone, nothing wrong with it. Sounds like Mini-Warhead's gonna be a smartass, though :P
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Warhead » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Yeah, OneEye he's already a smartass. I think he gets it from his mom.

Silverdream, that's insane, do you think it'll work?
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Lt. Krus » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Haha, epic win! Mini-Warhead is almost just as badass as you! He still has aways to go, though.
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Postby ahp77 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Cool.

I wish I knew what dapper meant five years ago.
ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Paco » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:28 pm

:lol: That was great! Did he get in any trouble or stuff? When I'd do things like that, of course, I'd always be the one in trouble. Good for him. :csi:
Paco
Jaw-Jaw

Postby piltogg » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:07 pm

piltogg approves. all little children should constantly be reminded that being dapper is bad.....
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby OneEye589 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:09 pm

I just noticed that the bones on Piltogg's avatar are reminiscent of the male sex organs.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby CompulsiveCatfish » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Thumbs up.
Science can sum up the universe like this:

REALITY = STUFF HAPPENS

Religion sums it up like this: REALTY = STUFF HAPPENS BECAUSE GOD MADE IT HAPPEN UNLESS WE DISAGREE THAN SATAN DID IT.
TROLOLO
CompulsiveCatfish
Champion

Postby james+burgundy » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Warhead wrote:Yeah, OneEye he's already a smartass. I think he gets it from his mom.
lol little bit of the wife always being right?
james+burgundy
Pooplord

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:49 am

LAWL!

My Fiancée and me always believed that kids will learn these things (along with new fangled insults that confuse the bejesus out of me sometimes) but we always stuck to a set of rules about this kinda stuff - basically, they can use it so long as they -

1 - know the meaning of the insult, and their not just throwing it around as a "bad word"

2 - use it in the correct context (funny story a little bit later)

3 - don't just pointlessly throw the words into any conversation because its "funny" - which is just teaching them the "when" and "where" to use them.

Which as a result means they barely use insults out of context at all . . . but when they do . . . oh boy are you in trouble!

One example of this was a fight between the two eldest kids (older sister aged 3 at the time, and younger brother aged 2 at the time - this being before our youngest came along) - which resulted in the younger coming downstairs in a strop, my fiancée asked what was wrong - and the reply was that he was "Pissed off" because the older sister was "playing with his cars" which was completely in context - after bouts of laughter from my fiancée the little problem was sorted, but its still funny today. XD

Another example of this would be my Fiancée's sisters kid, while she was driving home one time with a friend and the kid. The car they where driving in was overcut by an idiot, and instead of yelling the usual insults associated with road-bound idiots at the over-taker, they instead proclaimed "You . . . stupid man!" (due to the small child in the back) and then moments later, the kid proclaimed "WANKER!" as loud as possible. My Fiancée's sister turned to her kid and explained once she knew what the word meant, she could use it - and was met with a flurry of replies consisting of what a wanker is, does - and the concept of wanking!

The last story (although not based around insults - just a little gold nugget) is between the current youngest (9 weeks old) and the previous youngest (7 years old) - when the youngest was born, the previous one openly proclaimed she was "Middle aged!" because she is now the middle child of the family . . . I couldn't stop myself laughing at it, when asked now - she'll still reply that she must be middle aged as she is the middle child of the family! XD
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Warhead » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:28 am

Haha, yeah kids are cool.

Thanks guys.

My standing rule with regards Mini-Warhead playing outside with other kids is...

"Never cause or become involved in a situation whereby your father will need to be shot by armed Police."

I think it covers most of the essentials. You think I'm joking, right. But you would be wrong.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Gunney » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:00 am

Well, he certainly takes after you. And at least he used some wit. Don't get me wrong, violence is an easy way to defeat people, yet when you can crush their dreams as well as their bones, it's all the more satisfying.

To yall anyways, frankly after a promise to my grandmother here and there I decided to live a much more peaceful life with my fellow humans.

Against my lego competitors however......frustrations are let loose!

Also, any comments towards me loving my grandmother will be met with "That's what yo' momma said"

Even if they're nice.
Remember, there are no such thing as Athiests in foxholes. There's also no such things as foxes in foxholes.
TROLOLO
Gunney
Minifig

Return to General Discussion