Zombie plan

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Zombie plan

Postby masterMISICK » Fri May 14, 2010 5:00 pm

there are 2 people in this world people with zombie plans and people with out the people with out we call dinner

i would like to know if any one else on this forms has a zombie plan and if so what is it

i know this is kind of random but if it really happens what would you do

I like to look my enemy in the face through a high powered sniper rifle 2 miles away

Sorry for my retarded inability to spell.
masterMISICK
Minifig

Postby RoC77 » Fri May 14, 2010 5:17 pm

You're going to have to be more specific about the what type of Zombie attack it is before anyone can give an actual plan.... I'm actually reading The Zombie Survival Guide on my kindle....
Last edited by RoC77 on Fri May 14, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby Lt. Krus » Fri May 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Good book, I bought (?) it about a year ago.
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Postby RoC77 » Fri May 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Lt. Krus wrote:Good book, I bought (?) it about a year ago.

It's pretty good so far, even though I don't agree with him on some points....
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Postby masterMISICK » Fri May 14, 2010 5:22 pm

ok then consider them dawn of the dead zombies with the same type of infection system so they can run they don't rot but they have to eat to keep living
I like to look my enemy in the face through a high powered sniper rifle 2 miles away

masterMISICK
Minifig

Postby dilanski » Fri May 14, 2010 5:23 pm

When I win the lottery (not 'if') I'm gonna build an apocalypse shelter, underground, with 50 years worth of supplies for 10 people and full life-support, it will also include a room full of weapons:-
>Combat Shotguns
>Automatic Shotguns
>MGL's
>Miniguns
>ETC

I will also get a hanger full of vehicles, hovercraft, Humvee's (H1, obviously, not that H2 piece of shit) and a helicopter gunship.

Thats my personal survival plan.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby RoC77 » Fri May 14, 2010 5:46 pm

If anyone of those 10 people is a woman, (you could have all guys, I don't judge... much...) then you might want to take into account how your shelter will be like in 50 years...
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Re: Zombie plan

Postby Tzan » Fri May 14, 2010 7:27 pm

masterMISICK wrote:there are 2 people in this world people with zombie plans and people with out the people with out we call dinner

I plan on speaking in coherent sentences. This confuses most zombies that don't have a PhD in English.

This not turkey leg, shovel.
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Fri May 14, 2010 7:28 pm

dilanski wrote:When I win the lottery (not 'if') I'm gonna build an apocalypse shelter, underground, with 50 years worth of supplies for 10 people and full life-support, it will also include a room full of weapons:-
>Combat Shotguns
>Automatic Shotguns
>MGL's
>Miniguns
>ETC

I will also get a hanger full of vehicles, hovercraft, Humvee's (H1, obviously, not that H2 piece of shit) and a helicopter gunship.

Thats my personal survival plan.

im gonna warn you, according to the ZSG, that big arsenal wont do shit. shotguns are ineffective because you need a perfect headshot, and the chances are pretty much nil, explosions don't effect them because they need headshots to die, not explosions, it may blow them apart but the head is still alive, miniguns are ineffective because you need a headshot. i would suggest a series of semi-automatic rifles and ammunition,because the ZSG said that automatic weapons are ineffective because of the potential to waste ammo, even if it is a .22 rifle, .22's are effective against zombies believe it or not. hummers wont do shit once you're out of gas, because the gas stations will be closed down, why the fuck would you need a hovercraft, and a helicopter gunship is uneffective because you need a head shot. get a dirt bike, those are the best according to the ZSG. its fast, lightweight, and small.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby BFenix » Fri May 14, 2010 9:04 pm

I think if the Zombie apocalypse does happen, most of the world will panic, and even those who have plans will some times fail, because, nothing, ever, goes according to plan.
Oh and dilanski, why would you buy a minigun? if it isint mounted on something, you just can't hold a monstrosity like that, much less firing, that would rip of your arms...
I have read The Zombie Survival Guide, and Im currently reading World War Z, Max Brooks rules 8)
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Fri May 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Silverdream wrote:Even Better is a mountain bike. Silent fast and can go anywhere. As long as you are fit there is no problem. And the author's name is Lord Max Brooks. Call him that lest ye dishonour him.

he did cover bikes, however he did say that if you fall and break you're legs you're fucked, if you can at least manage to get on the bike you can start it and ride away, you don't need you're legs to operate most modern motorcycles.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby Warhead » Sat May 15, 2010 1:48 am

Weapon up and hold out somewhere defensible where there is food/water/power/more weapons and wait for the Zombies to rot apart. If the zombie virus is such that the Zombies can't rot apart, which is unlikely and really only a plot device used by novelists and film producers to ensure sequels, but if they couldn't for whatever reason then it's time to burn them with fire. Molotov their ass from the rooftops. Also, always have a good escape and evade plan.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Massam » Sat May 15, 2010 2:23 am

I have a nice stash of ammo stored up for my BAR, and slugs for the Winchester 270. Besides, this is Arizona, so many guns here the zombies don't have a chance.
everyone> Image <massam
Massam
Galidor

Postby masterMISICK » Sat May 15, 2010 2:56 am

all very nice plans but you see you all think that ammo will just pop up like it does in L4D. what you need is an island some thing small so you would not have to kill of that many when you got there a sail boat and near a city for supplies you build a small fort as best you can and try and do this all with a buddy that you know also be very careful of other survivors that is why you need the fort also guns you only use in an pinch
my solution to the gun problem is very simple and very affective you have crossbows very easy to maintain and for ammo for the crossbow you grow bamboo some bamboo can brow up to 10 cm a day and it is easy to chop down but can be made very sharp
also when you make an experdititn to go out into the city which you will need to do don't use a bike probably the most stupid idea ever all you need is one zombie to be in the middle of the rode and for you not to see him and bam you hit him come flying of your bike and with in minutes you are an all you can eat zombie meal if you need a vehicle chose a small van they have a low fuel consumption and less windows and lots of space in the back
also another good idea is to wear leather clothing because zombies can bit thought leather as easy

masterMISICK
Minifig

Postby IVhorseman » Sat May 15, 2010 3:00 am

if it happened NOW, I'd be fairly boned. If I were near my parent's house, I'd grab my bike, my shovel, and my camping gear. I'd head out camping with a radio, and not head back until I hear the all-clear.

There's a nice little canyon out in the desert that some friends of mine love to camp at and smoke stupid amounts of weed. There's several caves, and I'd probably head out there and sleep inside one of them, or on top of the whole plateau once it started raining. It's also an awesome place because it's near impossible to get to in a car without four-wheel-drive, and all that lives there are bees and bats.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Next

Return to General Discussion