Zombie plan

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Postby Warhead » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:11 am

What.

Where the hell has this infernal PC redirected me to now, damnit!
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Tzan » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:54 am

Its all part of the Zombie master plan to make us all introspective and sit on a park bench thinking about stuff like the meaning of life in a post zombie invasion world. While they sneak up on us from behind... to snuggle us.
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby Rody » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:12 am

Tzan wrote:Its all part of the Zombie master plan to make us all introspective and sit on a park bench thinking about stuff like the meaning of life in a post zombie invasion world. While they sneak up on us from behind... to snuggle our brains out.

there. much better.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Rody
My Little Pony

Postby Warhead » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:34 am

Wow, that would be pretty darn quick for some people. The first thing they'd notice is they're pants around they're ankles and a slightly disappointed and upset zombie standing looking at them accusingly. I imagine that truely brainy people would be in for a rough ride if this were the case.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Fulizer » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:53 am

I (conviniently) live between a petrol station, a car Store and a Firearms shop, all of which are about 10 minuites away from each other, Im pretty set for the zombies.
TROLOLO
Fulizer
Cannon Fodder

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Well then the next problem is getting there before everyone else, and making sure no one jacks yo shit.

I think I'd actually be pretty well off, since I live in a group of townhouses behind a train station.

6. The townhouses are in rows arranged triangularly, so there'd be plenty of space to survive on the roofs, not to mention the lofts with skylights on every house.
7. It's directly behind a train station, so if we needed to get away, we could follow the tracks without getting lost. It would be infinitely better if the train was right there, so we wouldn't have to be completely exposed and slow.
8. there's a convenience store, a few restaurants and a Vespa dealership right across the street. Food and giant knives (meat cleavers and the like). Also lots of pots n' pans and other miscellaneous cooking stuff that could be useful. The security cameras from the convenience store could come in handy if installed around the area, so you wouldn't get ambushed.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby RoC77 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:36 pm

I'm just going to wear full ballistic armor, helmet &, goggles, also tape some knives(with zombie blood on them) to my hands and let a zombie bite me. If I'm going to be a zombie, I might as well be a bad ass one, and screw the rest of the world...
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:56 pm

You'd have to stop the zombie from eating you though, or else you'd just be zombie food.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby RoC77 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Well my mouth would still be exposed I'll just make out with a zombie instead....

TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Previous

Return to General Discussion