Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Vami IV » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:41 pm

BrikWars CHat wrote:*** mib_qh8b9w joined #Brickwars
<mib_qh8b9w>: IT'S HAPPENING!
*** mib_qh8b9w quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
<KommandoKen>: I guess something happened.
<Scratch>: Cool
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1275
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:56 pm

Brikwars Chat wrote:<colette>: now you see Silent-sigfig
*** colette is now known as Kyubey
<Kyubey>: You have to make a contract with me
<Kyubey>: and become a magical op!
<Kyubey>: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmfs ... o1_500.gif
<Scratch>: hey, I didn't get a wish
<Kyubey>: Well I'm Kyubey
<Kyubey>: so fuck you
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2413
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby dilanski » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Dear diary. Today I photoshopped a dick onto the galaxy. And shitposted.

<Imav>: errr
<Imav>: I'm going to pretend I never saw that
ImageImageImage
o/
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Vami IV » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:59 pm

BrikWars Chat wrote:*** mib_dickfix joined #Brickwars
*Dick pic*
Topic set by Dilanski on Mon Jul 21 2014 17:26:39 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)
<ChanServ>: [#Brickwars] Here in Brikwars Chat there are no rules! There's no government, no babysitters, no bed times, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind...And there's also no consistency.
<Dilanski>: Best mib ever.
<Scratch>: :lol:
<Scratch>: is your dick fixed, mib_dickfix?
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1275
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Nimja » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:14 am

Vami IV wrote:
BrikWars Chat wrote:*** mib_dickfix joined #Brickwars
*Dick pic*
Topic set by Dilanski on Mon Jul 21 2014 17:26:39 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)
<ChanServ>: [#Brickwars] Here in Brikwars Chat there are no rules! There's no government, no babysitters, no bed times, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind...And there's also no consistency.
<Dilanski>: Best mib ever.
<Scratch>: :lol:
<Scratch>: is your dick fixed, mib_dickfix?

Naw, I got mib_pedonu once.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

The Empryan colonies!
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Vami IV » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:04 am

Nimja wrote:
Vami IV wrote:
BrikWars Chat wrote:*** mib_dickfix joined #Brickwars
*Dick pic*
Topic set by Dilanski on Mon Jul 21 2014 17:26:39 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)
<ChanServ>: [#Brickwars] Here in Brikwars Chat there are no rules! There's no government, no babysitters, no bed times, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind...And there's also no consistency.
<Dilanski>: Best mib ever.
<Scratch>: :lol:
<Scratch>: is your dick fixed, mib_dickfix?

Naw, I got mib_pedonu once.

Although that was actually generated randomly and gave Colette his jollies.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1275
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Duerer, Kalvinator and 2 guests