You know, whatever
Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen
Sorry I've been gone for a while, but I moved and no longer have internet. Stealing wi-fi ftw! So I sold most of my legos, but I'll have pics of the new army by the end of the month hopefully.
Does james+burgundy love men? I'll let you decide.
james+burgundy wrote:nice parts
james+burgundy wrote:Think you can get me the guys number
james+burgundy wrote:O I was hoping he'd stay at my place
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 393
- Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 pm
- Location: In your house, stealing your lulz.
- Posts: 886
- Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:55 pm
- Location: Eating mother f*cking bacon.
On topic: Adrian, pics or I don't believe it. Still, nice to have you back.
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1488
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Still Controversial to Some Douches
it is not theft if they did not secure there network...
Loosing your mind is a side effect to this fourm
<a href="http://www.danasoft.com"><img src="http://www.danasoft.com/sig/467978439.jpg" border="0">
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 am
- Location: here and there
Sure, same as taking someone's television isn't theft if they left the front door unlocked.
- Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
- Posts: 5053
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm
Or like stealing cable isn't theft.
- Posts: 4255
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
- Location: New York
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest