Kingdom themes

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Postby stubby » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Silverdream wrote:Some people(read:pricks) judge me at my school but the majority is: You play with LEGO?! Holy Shit I wish I was that different!

I have never in my life met anyone who got excited about the prospect of being "different."

Silverdream wrote:I go to a school of nerds and hipsters. There was this kid who was a giant Piltogg jerk(He bullied jewish kids, dapper kids and was a giant prick) But his legs got broken by the scariest tenth grader ever. Anyways don't insult anyone named Justin Marti.

This reminds me of a story my dad tried to tell me once when I was a young lad, about some guy in his school who was a jerk to everyone, and then some other guy #2 who got fed up with the asshole.

Guy #2 came up with a two-by-four (the board kind, not the Lego brick kind) behind the asshole guy while he was walking home, baseball-batted him acrass the back of the head to knock him out, and then systematically set each bone of each limb across the curb and broke them one by one.

The story ends with my dad saying "that guy was a hero. everyone at school loved him -" - and then my mom walks in and my dad had to instantly reverse gears - "- he was a jerk, and no one liked him. Don't be like that guy."

My mom had this special knack for always arriving just in time to ruin my dad's good advice.
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Ogel96 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:40 am

Paco the Duck Ninja wrote:
Ogel96 wrote:Lucky you. One of the most traumatizing incidents of my life so far has been a time where I brought a few lego to school to show my friends and a jerk saw, stole one, then by the end of the lunch period had no fewer than 20 kids at my table to tell me what a pretty cool guy I was. One of my 8 friends at the table stood up for me.
Which is why I don't bring Lego to school. I lost a Brickarms Paintball Gun there. :( Oh, and who insulted you?

First, one of the Hernandez twins, then he got everyone from 6 lunch tables to come over a few at a time.
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.
Ogel96
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Warhead » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:01 am

What is this pish... what ever happened to punching the utter fuck out of people? What wishy washy corporate cum dribble state of disgust is this? Pick a moment when no one is looking or the guy is on his own and batter the crap out his face. If he's big and you're a sissy then use a brick or hit him from behind.

I despair.

I never took Lego to school, even though some of my friends also liked Lego. They too never brought Lego to School, I guess we just weren't that dumb.

I know what Tuefish means about how you feel looking at Lego in shops when your over a certain age. I can empathise with that. But fuck it, why care? Either conform to the norm or do what you want.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor

Postby IVhorseman » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Warhead wrote:What is this pish... what ever happened to punching the utter fuck out of people?

FACT: if you fight someone in an american school, you get suspended/expelled. if you fight BACK, you also get suspended/expelled. The only thing you're allowed to do without getting in trouble is a two-hand push, and even that usually ends up getting you in trouble.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Zahru II » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Wow, now that sucks.
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby james+burgundy » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Yeah sad but true :( and yet there are so many people out there that are just asked to be clocked :twisted:
james+burgundy
Pooplord

Postby OneEye589 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Hell, HUGGING someone in an American school gets you in trouble.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Zahru II » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:20 pm

> hugging can cause trouble

Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby stubby » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Warhead wrote:What is this pish... what ever happened to punching the utter fuck out of people? What wishy washy corporate cum dribble state of disgust is this? Pick a moment when no one is looking or the guy is on his own and batter the crap out his face. If he's big and you're a sissy then use a brick or hit him from behind.

Put your Lego somewhere safe first though. Risking an ass-kicking or a couple broken bones is fine, but you don't want to risk losing anything important.

I brought Lego to school as a kid, but I swear I don't remember ever having this problem. Of course this was up in Oregon where people are insulted for not liking Lego, rather than the reverse.

IVhorseman wrote:FACT: if you fight someone in an american school, you get suspended/expelled. if you fight BACK, you also get suspended/expelled. The only thing you're allowed to do without getting in trouble is a two-hand push, and even that usually ends up getting you in trouble.

This is a lie. American schools only punish you for one thing: getting caught.
stubby

Postby Warhead » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Oh, man... you mean all those films I've seen featuring American Schools... have been lying to me? Does the world know? We all used to think you guys shot the fuck out each other just for wearing the wrong T-shirt or whatever. So then we all got to thinking, damn, I'm better than those American kids and so we'd go off to try and do even worse...

Street Gangs are real though, right!

I used to get in fights all the time. There was always some dickhead wanting to cause bother or prove themselves. Best fight in school was beating an entire class of 4th graders, only the boys though, and ok so I was a year older but still. I know, bullshit, well even I can't believe it but it happened and it was sweet. It was a rare fight where I never lost control, I was too shit scared to.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor

Postby stubby » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:30 pm

I will say that the easiest school fights I was ever in were the ones against multiple people instead of just one. I think it was a psychological thing. When you're against one guy, he knows his ass is on the line and if he doesn't do the job, no one else will. Against a bunch of guys, you've got a combination of most of them hoping someone else will take care of the difficult bits, and the fact that all of them know that you'll be pulling out all the stops because the odds are stacked so seemingly against you.
stubby

Postby Elmagnifico » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:35 pm

This is explained quite easily by the law of the conservation of ninjutsu. Or, is the law explained in stubby's example? I don't know, it's all fuzzy right now. Stupid intoxicating substances...
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby piltogg » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:42 pm

well, at my school, people know about my lego obsession, but I am bigger than pretty much everybody, so nobody dares say anything about it. As for fighting, we just arrange something outside of school in like a park or something, then duke it out there. Pansies who don't go will not get any girls to go out with them for the entirety of their highschool career (except maybe really fing ugly ones)
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Bragallot » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Stubby's right. I've been up against a bunch of guys a couple of times, and walked away unharmed every time just because none of them would do anything as long as I staid calm, which I did. Since a year or 4 or something like that I seem unable to punch anyone unless they strike first so mostly nothing happened. People only gang up because they're uncertain otherwise, the guy who comes at you alone is usually more dangerous.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights

Postby GrafZeppelin » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Man, this thread should be retitled "Stories about School Fights"

I got a few.

When I was in middle school, I was notorious for my temper. Because the other kids were also chemically imbalanced, they felt the need to bait my temper.

One incident in particular had me threatening to stab a kid with some scissors. Apparently this had happened before, so they let it go.

I also recall being tripped during gym class, then chasing after the kid who did it, his friends cheering him on, until I started beating the shit out of him. The gym teacher, on the way to the office, slapped me on the back and said he was proud.

That guy was a douchebag.

I also remember trying to kick the same kid, and then breaking my foot. That's when I realized that maybe I should get control of my anger.

Also I got out of gym for the rest of the year, and spent time in the library being traumatized by Choose Your Own Adventure books and enjoying bad scifi novellas. I've tried to find the novellas again, but it seems they never existed in the first place.

Aahhhh, to be young again.
derp
GrafZeppelin
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion