Wierd dreams

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:31 pm

I once had a dream that I was attempting to push my dad's car up a hill with two couch pillows, while being pursued by a T-Rex and a tornado.

I am not shitting you.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby aoffan23 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:48 pm

When I was like 8 I used to have this recurring dream.

I'm at my cottage with a bunch of friends (I have no idea who they actually were), and we're at the end of the drive way where it meets the road. All of the sudden we hear some weird noise, and there's fucking raptors coming after us. So we start running the hell away, and then a fucking t-rex shows up. So we run down the driveway, but for some reason the cottage isn't actually there. So we run like hell down to the lake, and for some reason there was a ditch filled with water before the lake. So we decide to hide in the ditch (instead of the lake :roll: ), and it turns out it's like 5 feet deep. So we go in there and stay underwater, and for some reason the t-rex can't see us cause we're not moving and we're underwater.

The End.

Seriously. It cut off there every time.

:L
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Zahru II » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:07 am

Ever felt that your dreams outbeat reality? Seriously, I am mad at my consciousness who made me wake up today... I've been so happy in dreemland :cry:
BFenix wrote:Zahru kicks so much ass!

Best rank+avatar combo on the boards

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby Hoboman » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:41 am

Zahru II wrote:Ever felt that your dreams outbeat reality? Seriously, I am mad at my consciousness who made me wake up today... I've been so happy in dreemland :cry:

Yep, been there myself a few mornings. :lol:
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Hoboman
My Little Pony

Postby naussica » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Daniel wrote:
Zahru II wrote:Ever felt that your dreams outbeat reality? Seriously, I am mad at my consciousness who made me wake up today... I've been so happy in dreemland :cry:

Yep, been there myself a few mornings. :lol:

Same here.
naussica
Jaw-Jaw

Postby RunsWithLegos » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:49 am

zombies in a big ass hotel.
me and some of my friends were climbing up ladders to get to our rooms. and when the Z's caught up with us i jumped off the ladder and did some kind of super curb-stomp.

but, one time the opening to the next floor was two narrow so i could not go. so instead i started to run down the fire escape stairs triggering the fire alarms as i went.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby stubby » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:20 pm

I had a dream that I had the superpower of involuntary time dilation. Whenever something was going to seriously injure or kill me, time slowed down enough for me to escape it. If someone threw a punch at me, it slowed down to half-speed, like in the first Spider-Man movie. People started firing machine guns, it slowed down to Matrix-style bullet time.

Unfortunately, I lived in North Korea, and Kim Jong Il was pissed off at my constant ability to avoid punishment for insubordination. I was dodging machine guns and mortar fire and then all of the sudden time slowed down REALLY slow and I knew it meant he'd set off a nuke. Unfortunately (or luckily), moving fast enough to outrun a nuclear explosion also meant moving too fast for things like gravity, structural integrity, friction, etc. Just from moving around, everything was getting completely destroyed by my passage, and I had to plan my route carefully under overhangs to avoid launching myself off the surface of the earth.

Just out of spite, I made sure to aim for monuments to Kim Jong Il wherever I was running along, wreaking destruction over statues and museums and at least one stadium. It was very satisfying.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby naussica » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Why didn't you kill him?! I hate that little bastard! He deserves to die!

On that note, I have re urring dreams where I faked my death and joined an assasination agency as a hired hitman. In the dreams I'm on different missions, and a couple of times I snuck into north korea and murdered Kim Jong Il. After that, everyone celebrated and thanked me. Now THAT is what I call satisfying.
naussica
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Magic Soap » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:48 am

Okay, right. One day, I got the sum 8X8 wrong and wrote 68. I then had a nightmare about it, in which there were the following components (This was about 6 years ago)
. Vampires [come to think of it, I think they were lesbians]
. A strange lady talking in a different language, then screaming out the sum as well as something about unveiling a weapon that would kill everything
. An illuminati pyramid
. Stay Puft

Another one was where for some reason I was directing a movie, and I said it was named after someone, and then some guy runs up to me and says "Don't Say That!" It must have been like some evil name or stuff. Then, like a film, it switches to a film set, where these people wearing gas masks were hooked into cameras and there were wires and bits of machinery poking out of them. Then one started to move...

Yes, these are real dreams...
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Magic Soap » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:51 am

Also, ever had a dream where you're falling and when you wake up, you could have sworn you'd fallen back into bed and woken with a heavy THUD!?
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Zahru II » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:40 am

Yes. Kinda like your soul floated away and suddenly pulled back.
BFenix wrote:Zahru kicks so much ass!

Best rank+avatar combo on the boards

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby Dertyyy » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:32 pm

I once had this dream where I was laying siege to a school with an army of normal people and light tanks and other crap. For some reason, I was unarmed. So the "Infected" inside turned colorful and evil, and after one heroic charge to the medical wing, ran out a back door, to my waiting army, told them to follow me this time and woke up.

Wierd shit.
You are unique, just like everybody else.
TROLOLO
Dertyyy
Officer

Previous

Return to General Discussion