Wierd dreams

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Postby RJ » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:41 am

New dream guys!

I was in some sort of Rachet and Clank spaceship that was blowing up and so I had to pick a power suit and abandon ship. I then landed on an island that had a large abandoned castle and a couple of wooden walkways.

After finding my brother, I went in but most of the doors were blocked.

We found two dapper body builders who ran away. Also, there was a Vampire Slaying version of Indiana Jones. He helped fight a big dragon and then disapeared and was replaced by my mum.

We ran from many undead and jumped over a few chasms. Then we fought some skeleton nights and a necromancer, Oblivion style.

Then the dream shifted to what I fought was Charlie and the Chocolate factory, but then decided was The Wizard of Oz, where the witch burnt the dying nan at the end on a bonfire because she was a hippie protestor.. Many Oompa Loompas were watching.

Seriously WTF!?

Especially thinking that the old woman was burnt in the Wizard of Oz.
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?
RJ
Mega Blok

Postby Arkbrik » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:09 am

Warhead wrote:@Arky: Tentacles huh? How not surprised... any submarines, cigars or similar symbolic structures?

Sometimes a tentacle is just a tentacle...

But in another dream I was at a beach when suddenly a dark pillar started rising from the water, and it kept going and going becoming several hundred metres tall. I somehow knew that this meant that Cthulhu was coming and I calmly accepted that soon I and the rest of humanity would be dead.

Interpret that as you wish.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby Warhead » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:12 am

Big black pillars event the cuming of Cthulhu?.. Siiiick! :shock:
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Arkbrik » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:15 am

Gah, why didn't I write "awakening" or "arrival" instead of "coming"? Must have been a Freudian slip.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby stubby » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Damn, you beat me to it.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby severalcatsdancing » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:40 pm

I had a dream that involved shooting giant spiders with a shot gun. It was a good dream.
I THREW IT ON THE GROUND

I'M NEVER ONLINE.
TROLOLO
severalcatsdancing
Officer

Postby solvess » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:22 am

i had a weird dream wear a T-Rex was attacking my house but it didn't damage the house at all and the air was all purplish red.
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."
solvess
Galidor

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:26 am

I always a random dream where I just randomly fell of a tall tall tall tall (very tall) building, and when I hit the ground, I must've flown up a foot in my bed, and I didn't fall back asleep in, about half an hour.
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:39 pm

I remember having this one dream that was really weird.

I was in my grandma's neighbour from her old house's front yard (try to keep up with that), and for some reason my cult was there. There was also some guy trying to attack my cult (or me, I can't remember, but I think it was my cult), so I had to throw my cult out of the way and fight the guy off... Problem was, my visions was constantly spinning around me, so I couldn't really see or stand up straight, and I kept falling. It was extremely fucked up.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:52 pm

I once dreamt that I was in place of the sun, and had all the planets of the solar system orbiting around me. They were each about the size of small fruits, and the lower half of my body had somehow gotten torn off from me and my intestines were hanging out. between my hands, I held a string, attached to which was another me, although only slightly larger than a minifig in size. tiny-me was screaming for help, so I whirled him around on the strings until his arms and legs broke, and then I ate myself. I pulled out the string from my mouth and bloody bones were still attached to it.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby RunsWithLegos » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:00 pm

i had a dream that a life sized brikwars battle was being played out with the people of the forum, with stubs as my teams hero. i got an otc and chain-sawed 10hundred before getting run over by a tank driven by naussica. it was crazy.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby naussica » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Once I had a dream where I was on my computer, surfing the internet. Every now and then, in the corner of a web page, I saw this creepy guy waving. After that happened a few times, he became bigger and turned into a demon. He then came out of the computer and started strangling me.
naussica
Jaw-Jaw

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 pm

My mom told me a story about how she dreamt she was at a funeral for someone she knew, but she didn't know who it was for. The day after she had the dream, she got news that her uncle (I think) had died. Premonition or pure coincidence? *cue eerie music*
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:18 am

As a rather odd inclusion - my dream last night was about the final episode of the current doctor who series.

Basically - the pandoracle is filled with cheese, the sontarons told me - and the doctor defeated the assorted forces of the universe by eating his way out and then by using the sonic screw driver to create some kind of bizarre cheese fiends.

And then, for some reason, a library - but the first part of the dream was fairly awesome, so Imma happy. :lol:
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby solvess » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am

I had a dream were my dad went crazy and tried to destroy the world.
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."
solvess
Galidor

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion