I'm back. Again. lol

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

I'm back. Again. lol

Postby pesgores » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:31 am

Here I am one more time.

Now I am 15 years old (kind grew since I registered with 13). I still live in the same place. I don't BrikWar as much as I did before. I haven't gotten interested in LEGO as much as I did before.

I guess I'm just going through some kind of faded dark age, because I think my passion will come back when I'm older so I keep buying LEGO stuf.

I don't need to know what happened meanwhile I was gone. I just came here to show you this cool BrikWars fanpage I made, because I never really forgot you.

www.briksatwar.com/home

I am not here to stay. I've become very fond of eRepublik and other clone games, just because. I keep playing them everyday, improving my skills so one day I can conquer a country by myself.

I also think my English improved, not just sure how much. My posts are now much deeper than they used to be, because now my head is filled with some other stuff.

Hey, it's good to see this community didn't die (as some people predicted a year or so ago...) and that Forum Battles have continued, despite my lost of interest in them (I prepared one, but I couldn't adjust reporting it to my new life).

Now that I see that way backwards, I remember that this was the first school year I didn't pass with you. The whole year I was somewhere else. I remember the time when we had great flaming wars against noobs, threads derailed pretty quick andJ+B was a pain in the ass. Hold on, has that changed?

I finish this post saying: I had such a great time here, it's a shame I left, but it was necessary for me to enlarge my horizons.

Maybe I will stay here for a while, maybe I won't. Just keep BrikWars'ing.
Last edited by pesgores on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby 501stCadians » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:33 am

We don't care. I replaced you as the annoying person on the forum.

EDIT: Rickrolling is dapper dude. Screw you.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby solvess » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:53 am

:fu: :trap:
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."
solvess
Galidor

Postby dilanski » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:59 am

Wow!? This forum has been your home for three years of your life and you decide to come back just to stick two fingers up at us and post a rick'roll?
ImageImage
o/
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby pesgores » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:01 am

dilanski wrote:Wow!? This forum has been your home for three years of your life and you decide to come back just to stick two fingers up at us and post a rick'roll?

It has turned to shit so I give shit to you!
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:01 am

501stCadians wrote:We don't care ... Rickrolling is dapper dude. Screw you.

And...

pesgores wrote: My posts are now much deeper than they used to be, because now my head is filled with some other stuff.

Welcome to being 15.

pesgores wrote:It has turned to shit so I give shit to you!

Oh come on, it's not that bad!
Last edited by Bonn-o-Tron on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby pesgores » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:02 am

Where I live, Rick Rolling is a symbol of wealthiness.
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby dilanski » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:05 am

pesgores wrote:Where I live, Rick Rolling is a symbol of being a little shit.

Fix'd

[sarcasm][pullsoutknife]Oh and welcome back....[/pullsoutknife][/sarcasm]
ImageImage
o/
dilanski

Postby pesgores » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:08 am

dilanski wrote:
pesgores wrote:Where I live, Rick Rolling is a symbol of being a little shit.

Fix'd

You don't live here, you can't know.
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Warhead » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:24 am

We have you and your ever present bag of fail to measure everything else in Portugal by. And to think I was going to gift my 83+ gold to you on eRepublic too... ah well.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby BFenix » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:20 am

Well, its a shame I have lost those epic battles (only joined the forum this year) were a tuga was reigning. Hey, having 15 isint so bad, you´ll get over it, dark ages or teen crisis are something that when you remember when you are older you kinda laugh at it... or not

Now screw you english speakers...

Pes, não deixes coisas como o Lego e Brikwars fora da tua vida, eu voltei a descubrir o prazer que dá vasculhar as caixas de pecinhas por volta dos meus 14, agora tenho 16 e continuo a fazê-lo, faz-me escapar do mundo real e esquecer o que é ir tendo mais responsabilidades à medida que fico mais velho... olha só o Warhead e o Scythe. Já com filhos e ainda a praticar Brikwars em grande! Só quero dizer é que nunca largues estas coisas, senão vais-te acabar por tornar noutro adulto que leva a vida demasiado a sério... Espero que fiques cá por mais uns tempos, ser o único tuga é um bocado maçador :)

Oh and fuck you Cadians, you xenophobic creep!
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Tzan » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:46 am

Silverdream wrote:Pesgores, if I had to choose between you and a serrated knife thrrough my urethra I would go with the knife.

I agree, I would not want Pesgores through my urethra.
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby 501stCadians » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:15 am

BFenix wrote:
Oh and fuck you Cadians, you xenophobic creep!

It's only because of pesgores that i have a thing against Portugal. Kill him, and it'll be all good. :rtfm: :godwin:
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby dilanski » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:30 am

Pes, do not let things like Lego and Brikwars out of life, I returned to discover the pleasure it gives rummaging boxes skits in my early 14, I'm 16 now and I still do it, makes me escape the world real and forget what is going taking more responsibility as I get older ... look what Warhead and the Scythe. With children and still practicing Brikwars big! Just want to say is that these things never t let go, otherwise you'll end up making another adult who takes life too seriously ... I expect you to stay here for a few more times, the only Tuga is a bit boring

Olá Pesgores, aposto que você não sabia que eu poderia falar Português também? Na verdade, eu posso falar qualquer língua.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski

Postby severalcatsdancing » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:43 pm

Ha ha ha! Your post made me laugh. You sound like a prick, and that makes me chuckle.
I THREW IT ON THE GROUND

I'M NEVER ONLINE.
TROLOLO
severalcatsdancing
Officer

Next

Return to General Discussion