I'm back. Again. lol

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Postby pesgores » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:07 pm

severalcatsdancing wrote:Ha ha ha! Your post made me laugh. You sound like a prick, and that makes me chuckle.

Who the hell are you?
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby BFenix » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:07 pm

dilanski wrote:
Pes, do not let things like Lego and Brikwars out of life, I returned to discover the pleasure it gives rummaging boxes skits in my early 14, I'm 16 now and I still do it, makes me escape the world real and forget what is going taking more responsibility as I get older ... look what Warhead and the Scythe. With children and still practicing Brikwars big! Just want to say is that these things never t let go, otherwise you'll end up making another adult who takes life too seriously ... I expect you to stay here for a few more times, the only Tuga is a bit boring

Olá Pesgores, aposto que você não sabia que eu poderia falar Português também? Na verdade, eu posso falar qualquer língua.

oh shut up dude, google translates portuguese horribly! I mean, just read it, its horrible in english!
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby pesgores » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:08 pm

dilanski wrote:
Pes, do not let things like Lego and Brikwars out of life, I returned to discover the pleasure it gives rummaging boxes skits in my early 14, I'm 16 now and I still do it, makes me escape the world real and forget what is going taking more responsibility as I get older ... look what Warhead and the Scythe. With children and still practicing Brikwars big! Just want to say is that these things never t let go, otherwise you'll end up making another adult who takes life too seriously ... I expect you to stay here for a few more times, the only Tuga is a bit boring

Olá Pesgores, aposto que você não sabia que eu poderia falar Português também? Na verdade, eu posso falar qualquer língua.

Google translator fail. Os meus pêsames.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:12 pm

This not valley, shovel?
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby pesgores » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Bonn-o-Tron wrote:This not valley, shovel?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A classic.
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby GrafZeppelin » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:56 pm

derp
GrafZeppelin
Hero

Previous

Return to General Discussion