LOL screw up! / the wiki.

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

LOL screw up! / the wiki.

Postby solvess » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:31 am

At the Front, Page of the wiki it says "(Based on a concept by The Almighty Benny)", the T is not part of the link making the link look like this (I notice alot).

The Almighty Benny I know this is a very stupid thread, but I cannot post in "Threads that are dumb" it says only mods can post there, also I know that this is an extremely dumb thread and I would have fixed it myself (and not made this thread) if I could edit the wiki, but I am waiting for my request to be approved.

Because this thread is very stupid you may change it to. Improvements and things that you think should be added to the wiki (if you wish, or anything else, you will end up changing the discussion in like five posts anyway).
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."
solvess
Galidor
Galidor

Postby stubby » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:32 am

Yeah, I still haven't decided whether to approve your wiki membership yet. I guess I'll let you in for now, and I'll just remove you later if your updates get too spammy there too.
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby pesgores » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:50 am

What is it with the thread title? It shows 2 links.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:03 pm

Er, yeah, I think that might be my fault. Half the time when you try to fix a link it breaks it. I'll go fix it.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby solvess » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:08 pm

I think it is because if you type the wiki it changes it into a link to BrikWiki and it clearly also happens in thread subjects.
Last edited by solvess on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
solvess
Galidor
Galidor

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:10 pm

I finally got around to fixing the broken bold text on the Armies part of the homepage! And Solvess, I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby solvess » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about as well.

What I am talking about is the thread title if you click on the part after the slash it takes you to the wiki, and the part before the slash takes you here.
My brute
solvess
Galidor
Galidor

Postby Tarren » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:19 pm

oh my god this kid is a handsome devil
someone make me mod so i can edit all his posts to dicks
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Return to General Discussion