hello from camden SC! wish you were here! seriously, i do.

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

hello from camden SC! wish you were here! seriously, i do.

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Hey guys, internet on my new samsung moment started working, annoyingly though it started working 3 days before I go home for 3 weeks. News! I am "moving" to camden military acadamy for all 4 years of high school, then its off to the air force acadamy where I will spent most off my life in the air force as an officer. Tl;dr : I know what I'm going to do with my life. It was good knowing all of you, a promotion to something is in order, and I promised my self I would not cry. I am not crying. I will occasionally I will be on like Bonn-o-Tron. I must turn in my phone now, its time for dinner. Good bye for now, talk to all of you tomorrow.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Aw. See you, Rag. It's been fun.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Warhead » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:05 pm

Good luck Rag.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Thanks guys, I will miss all of you. I will be on occationally so watch for me. I have 2 days before I go home for 3 weeks, before I leave I will take pics of all of my army/air force/marine corps. Good bye till tomorrow, C/TSgt Muchmore. (No I'm not joking, that is my name.)
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby aoffan23 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Well, it's been nice having you here. Good luck with all the military stuff, and go earn some shiny medals n' badges. mI salute you, Muchmore.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby RoC77 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Congrats & take care! Do us proud & serve our country... Hopefully you'll get to fly something kool if you become a pilot....
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:17 pm

I salute you soldier and lead us forward to a :ftw:
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy

Postby Scottsamn » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:14 pm

God speed. Kick an ass for me, will ya?
"I loved smoking that bastard"
-My mother, concerning an anoying squirle.
"I think his mate saw me. *BANG BANG BANG* Yes, yes he did."- The Sniper
Scottsamn
Dimmy

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:28 am

thanks guys, i'll do my best. remember though, i'll still be on occasionally. this is'nt goodbye, not yet. i still have internet on my phone, and who knows? i have'nt decided if i'm going all 4 years or 1 year then normal high school. the end result is the same though, air force academy. i'm home now for 3 weeks then i'm back for the year, and its looking like the one year thing, we were barely able to scrape the 20,000 for the one year, so who knows?

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:22 pm

Anything's possible, mate. I've read some stuff about the Air Force, and if you really enjoy that, it sounds like it's a viable lifestyle. Like Gunny though, you're going to be limited to how much lego you can cram into your locker... :D

Seriously though, mate, that's completely awesome that you want to go into the Armed Forces. We need more people like you and less like me who are too much of a wimp to want to go through basic training. :wink: Had enough of marching in the CAP, danke!
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Return to General Discussion