You know, whatever
Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig
Happy Dominion Day to call members of the Dominion of Canada!
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
- Posts: 1552
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
- Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Yes, happy birthday to the dominion.
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1492
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Still Controversial to Some Douches
Damn, can't find a good picture of odo's smile
- Posts: 796
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
- Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia
Happy Canada day to you too, Matthew.
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8380
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1765
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 am
- Location: Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane
Happy Canada to y'all, too. It's pretty awesome to see a Canadian flag in Natalya's sig.
Tzan wrote: Quantumsurfer wrote:
I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.
- Posts: 3252
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: America's conjoined twin.
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests