Guess what? Encampment was awesome.....But....

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Is that even really him though?
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby morganm » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:26 pm

It's like band camp but with guns.
morganm
Dimmy

Postby Swordsalmon » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:29 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:Sword: Hehehehe, yeah, I got issued one. No, like I said I don't have plans to enlist, only go in as an O-1,

And firing a M240B makes you feel like a god.

You might want to look at enlisting after high school; the G.I. Bill can pay for college. I'm doing ROTC while enlisted to get my college paid for, and the extra experience is valuable when you get to CO.

EDIT: Also, the JROTC program is worth looking at if you're still in high school. Starting Basic as a PFC is an awesome benefit. I would've done that if I wasn't holding down a job at the time.

Maybe if you're right-handed. It sucks firing the M240B and M249 as a left-hander, as the ejection port is right in front of your face. A faceful of cases, smoke, and CLP ain't fun. :/
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
Swordsalmon
Dimmy

Postby 501stCadians » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Swordsalmon wrote:
razgriz 25th inf. wrote:Sword: Hehehehe, yeah, I got issued one. No, like I said I don't have plans to enlist, only go in as an O-1,

And firing a M240B makes you feel like a god.

You might want to look at enlisting after high school; the G.I. Bill can pay for college. I'm doing ROTC while enlisted to get my college paid for, and the extra experience is valuable when you get to CO.

EDIT: Also, the JROTC program is worth looking at if you're still in high school. Starting Basic as a PFC is an awesome benefit. I would've done that if I wasn't holding down a job at the time.

Maybe if you're right-handed. It sucks firing the M240B and M249 as a left-hander, as the ejection port is right in front of your face. A faceful of cases, smoke, and CLP ain't fun. :/

They make left handed versions, IIRC.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Swordsalmon » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:10 am

501stCadians wrote:They make left handed versions, IIRC.

Too bad our battalion didn't get access to those. I'm actually pretty certain all training bases use right-handed weapons only. It's not too much of a problem with an M-16/M4, but with the auto weapons... It's a real pain to actually fire. :/
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
Swordsalmon
Dimmy

Postby stubby » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:14 am

Ham701 wrote:
Zahru II wrote:Getting booted for being Razgriz? Sounds about right.

Getting booted is the same as getting dumped or getting fired or getting banned: it's never for the reason they tell you it is.
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby ForlornCreature » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:12 am

morganm wrote:It's like band camp but with guns.

One time, I took my gun, and I . . .
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw

Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:09 pm

I wouldnt be posting in this thread for this, but its a direct result, so. Basically because i got kicked out of encampment im on my laptop a whole lot less so i have to find other things to do. and im getting bored. so what i might do soon is a forum battle. i already have the base and idea set up, so im ready to go.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor
Galidor

Postby subyrally » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:55 am

razgriz, arent you local? we could set up a battle, it would be something to do anyway.
"Warning: Small children may present a choking hazard when consumed."
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:16 am

That would be way more fun, bring some beer and donut's and stuff and have a good time.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby subyrally » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 pm

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:That would be way more fun, bring some beer and donut's and stuff and have a good time.

methinks razgriz would be a bit young for beer, might get me in a good amount of trouble too, lol.
"Warning: Small children may present a choking hazard when consumed."
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:20 pm

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:That would be way more fun, bring some beer and donut's and stuff and have a good time.

:warhead:

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Silverdream wrote:

Bring some condoms to lads. :warhead:

Fix'd for better ownage, no thanks Silvy.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:32 pm

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:
Silverdream wrote:

Bring some condoms to lads. :warhead:

Fix'd for better ownage, no thanks Silvy.

I think it's good. I mean it's an adult inviting some kid to his house where they will get drunk and play with legos.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:51 pm

This forum never ceases to amaze me. Seriously though, i might. not exactly much to do now, and for the small time i have on my laptop im either here, on Facepunch, or playing ArmA 2. That or writing(i have to write an essay on Respect for CAP) So yeah, maybe i could head up there, bring some doughnuts, and sammichs and bacon.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor
Galidor

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion