Guess what? Encampment was awesome.....But....

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Is that even really him though?
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby morganm » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:26 pm

It's like band camp but with guns.
morganm
Dimmy

Postby Swordsalmon » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:29 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:Sword: Hehehehe, yeah, I got issued one. No, like I said I don't have plans to enlist, only go in as an O-1,

And firing a M240B makes you feel like a god.

You might want to look at enlisting after high school; the G.I. Bill can pay for college. I'm doing ROTC while enlisted to get my college paid for, and the extra experience is valuable when you get to CO.

EDIT: Also, the JROTC program is worth looking at if you're still in high school. Starting Basic as a PFC is an awesome benefit. I would've done that if I wasn't holding down a job at the time.

Maybe if you're right-handed. It sucks firing the M240B and M249 as a left-hander, as the ejection port is right in front of your face. A faceful of cases, smoke, and CLP ain't fun. :/
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
Swordsalmon
Dimmy

Postby 501stCadians » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Swordsalmon wrote:
razgriz 25th inf. wrote:Sword: Hehehehe, yeah, I got issued one. No, like I said I don't have plans to enlist, only go in as an O-1,

And firing a M240B makes you feel like a god.

You might want to look at enlisting after high school; the G.I. Bill can pay for college. I'm doing ROTC while enlisted to get my college paid for, and the extra experience is valuable when you get to CO.

EDIT: Also, the JROTC program is worth looking at if you're still in high school. Starting Basic as a PFC is an awesome benefit. I would've done that if I wasn't holding down a job at the time.

Maybe if you're right-handed. It sucks firing the M240B and M249 as a left-hander, as the ejection port is right in front of your face. A faceful of cases, smoke, and CLP ain't fun. :/

They make left handed versions, IIRC.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Swordsalmon » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:10 am

501stCadians wrote:They make left handed versions, IIRC.

Too bad our battalion didn't get access to those. I'm actually pretty certain all training bases use right-handed weapons only. It's not too much of a problem with an M-16/M4, but with the auto weapons... It's a real pain to actually fire. :/
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
Swordsalmon
Dimmy

Postby stubby » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:14 am

Ham701 wrote:
Zahru II wrote:Getting booted for being Razgriz? Sounds about right.

Getting booted is the same as getting dumped or getting fired or getting banned: it's never for the reason they tell you it is.
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby ForlornCreature » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:12 am

morganm wrote:It's like band camp but with guns.

One time, I took my gun, and I . . .
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw

Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:09 pm

I wouldnt be posting in this thread for this, but its a direct result, so. Basically because i got kicked out of encampment im on my laptop a whole lot less so i have to find other things to do. and im getting bored. so what i might do soon is a forum battle. i already have the base and idea set up, so im ready to go.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor
Galidor

Postby subyrally » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:55 am

razgriz, arent you local? we could set up a battle, it would be something to do anyway.
"Warning: Small children may present a choking hazard when consumed."
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:16 am

That would be way more fun, bring some beer and donut's and stuff and have a good time.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby subyrally » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 pm

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:That would be way more fun, bring some beer and donut's and stuff and have a good time.

methinks razgriz would be a bit young for beer, might get me in a good amount of trouble too, lol.
"Warning: Small children may present a choking hazard when consumed."
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:20 pm

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:That would be way more fun, bring some beer and donut's and stuff and have a good time.

:warhead:

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.

Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Silverdream wrote:

Bring some condoms to lads. :warhead:

Fix'd for better ownage, no thanks Silvy.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:32 pm

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:
Silverdream wrote:

Bring some condoms to lads. :warhead:

Fix'd for better ownage, no thanks Silvy.

I think it's good. I mean it's an adult inviting some kid to his house where they will get drunk and play with legos.

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.

Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:51 pm

This forum never ceases to amaze me. Seriously though, i might. not exactly much to do now, and for the small time i have on my laptop im either here, on Facepunch, or playing ArmA 2. That or writing(i have to write an essay on Respect for CAP) So yeah, maybe i could head up there, bring some doughnuts, and sammichs and bacon.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor
Galidor

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion