The weather.......

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Postby BFenix » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:07 am

Hot. Hot enough for reduced clothing :wink: No but seriously, around 37º-39º degrees, the worst part is if you have to use your car. You can freakin cook an egg in the plating.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:56 am

solvess wrote:
david210 wrote:Its really really true. All the predictions that were made are gradually becoming true. The weather and climate everything has started to change now. Everything that has been even shown in the movie 2012 are day by day coming right infront of us. and well this weather problem, yes its totally true that winters are becoming hell much colder and summers are becoming more than just hot :/

You see the funny thing about the Aztec calender is it's a circle so it never ends.

But it does reset.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
kaka pants

Postby Ham701 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:08 pm

david210 wrote:Its really really true. All the predictions that were made are gradually becoming true. The weather and climate everything has started to change now. Everything that has been even shown in the movie 2012 are day by day coming right infront of us. and well this weather problem, yes its totally true that winters are becoming hell much colder and summers are becoming more than just hot :/

Hey, my SI swimsuit calendar ends early next year, not December. Does that mean the world ends then instead?
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor
Galidor

Postby Zupponn » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:20 pm

solvess wrote:

You see the funny thing about the Aztec calender is it's a circle so it never ends.

Who gives a shit about the Aztecs? It was the Mayans that predicted the end of the world.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby OneEye589 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:18 pm

No one's predicted the end of the world. Except for that guy who did like 3 times and was wrong 3 times.

Been kinda hot here in New York. Not unreasonably so, but a couple weeks ago it got up to 100*F. Luckily we just dug a new pond at my house that's 6 feet deep and right in the sun, so I can go swimming right in my yard.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby morganm » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Yep... weather patterns change over time.

Just please don't blame me because I drive a car, use coal powered electricity, and play with petroleum based plastic bricks.

Thanks!
morganm
Dimmy

Postby Ex-Lep » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:14 pm

yea, I've had one day of sun this whole summer.....maybe thats just cause im on a beach tho.
We are Forum.
We are schizophrenic.
We are paranoid.
We are many.
We have multiple personality disorder.
We have no ruler.
We will devour you.
You will join us, sane or not.
Ex-Lep
Cannon Fodder

Postby Arkbrik » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:51 am

morganm wrote:and play with petroleum based plastic bricks.

Actually, I think Lego bricks are pretty environment friendly. They last forever, the carbonhydrogens in them aren't burnt to carbondioxide, and as more and more bricks are produced, more and more oil is bound into them, thus reducing the amount of oil that can be burnt for less green purposes.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:36 am

Arkbrik wrote:
morganm wrote:and play with petroleum based plastic bricks.

Actually, I think Lego bricks are pretty environment friendly. They last forever, the carbonhydrogens in them aren't burnt to carbondioxide, and as more and more bricks are produced, more and more oil is bound into them, thus reducing the amount of oil that can be burnt for less green purposes.

Let's call it a lesser evil.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby Rody » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:41 pm

More evil are solar panels, I seriously have no clue why they still call those things good for the environment.
only in theory are they good... if you ignore production, and materials used, cost...
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Rody
My Little Pony

Postby ikensall » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:39 am

Rody wrote:More evil are solar panels, I seriously have no clue why they still call those things good for the environment.
only in theory are they good... if you ignore production, and materials used, cost...

It's a statistic that they cost more energy than they could ever produce in their entire lifetime.
ikensall
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Bragallot » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:18 am

My Lego isn't evil????!!!! I have to get rid of it now :evil:
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights

Postby Tzan » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:12 pm

ikensall wrote:It's a statistic that they cost more energy than they could ever produce in their entire lifetime.

http://askville.amazon.com/energy-produ ... Id=6934317
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby ikensall » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:45 pm

I think they have the wrong thing, they're clarly talking about prostitutes paying back in the next five years, not solar panels, oh no.

Also: Screw you AskJeeves, screw you.

Also Also: Don't belive them, one's banned and the other has enough hair on his avatar to look like a woman-nerd (you know, the ones with those ghastly triangle shaped boobs).
ikensall
Jaw-Jaw

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:14 pm

ikensall wrote: a woman-nerd (you know, the ones with those ghastly triangle shaped boobs).

Oh god D:
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion