Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Postby Zupponn » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Landschaftszerquetscher
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Apollyon » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Zupponn wrote:Landschaftszerquetscher

That is the first one that is grammatically correct AND does not sound utterly stupid.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
Apollyon
constantly striving to using proper grammar

Postby Silverdream » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:26 pm

piltogg wrote:race isn't so much important as dedication to quality and purity is. Those worthy of our admiration will always be welcomed by the Akkadian empire. You know... assuming no peaches or megabloks. And... yeah. I would say this far exceeds anything on Immortal war alliance terms because thats just a silly war with no true purpose other than territorial expansion. We are talking the dawn of a new age here.

Well it was called the pan german alliance. The main difference between us and the Immortal Axis and the Anti-Immortal Alliance is that all members are german.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Robot Monkey » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:14 pm

But you're still open to alliances, correct? Just imagine, the might of father Germany, with the support of the RIN... :twisted:
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby piltogg » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:09 am

well... Germany also allied with like turkey and romania... and people volunteered to join from like every country. You could even consider vichy french forces to be German technically... so from a purely military perspective... it's not a big deal.
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Silverdream » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:50 am

Yes, but Germany's Alliance with Italy also helped them lose the war.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Zupponn » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Silverdream wrote:Yes, but Germany's Alliance with Austria-Hungary also helped them lose the war.

Fixed.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Silverdream » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:35 pm

True. But we should still be very selective of our allies. The Basalikoi and Vergilius Raskolnikov are neutral in the Immortal war, maybe they will join us.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Porphyrogenitus » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:21 pm

The Basilikoi might be willing to subsidize your alliance in exchange for certain... considerations. However, it is standing policy not to make mutual defense pacts or other such treaties that might pull our great empire into a war. Our empire will not surrender any measure of sovereignty to barbarians.
0 Lord, save Thy people and bless Thine Inheritance. To our Rulers grant victories over the barbarians, and by Thy Cross protect Thine own Estate.
Porphyrogenitus
Officer

Location: Aurora, Indiana, United States, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Postby Silverdream » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:31 pm

I'm sure we can work something out. Us Germans are no longer barbarians, we are great engineers and scientists. We have the most efficient factories in the brikverse, rivalling only the Immortal Empire.

If the Basilikoi have a royal family, I'm sure we can marry off a few barons and mangraves.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby mgb519 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:43 pm

M.A.S.S. is interested in possibly joining this alliance. Perhaps an agreement of some sort can be arranged?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:04 pm

mgb519 wrote:M.A.S.S. is interested in possibly joining this alliance. Perhaps an agreement of some sort can be arranged?

Post your stuff first. There are two ways you can join the Pan German alliance, be awesome or be german.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:32 pm

The Republic of Independent Nations requests an alliance with the Pan German Alliance.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Porphyrogenitus » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Some of the daughters of the various Senatorial families might very well be available, though they would need to be accompanied by an Imperial clergyman and supplied with sufficient resources to continue to live the lives to which they have been accustomed. And don't feel bad when we call you barbarians - you simply don't speak a civilized language, nor do you follow a civilized religion.

As an addendum, our Xenikoi regiments are always on the look out for new recruits. Though they operate under Basilikoi officers and often adopt Basilikoi arms, the Xenikoi ranks are filled with foreigners who wish to make their fortunes as highly-paid Imperial bodyguards. Some veteran Xenikoi have even returned to their native star nations wealthy enough and with sufficiently bold reputations to seize power and become kings in their own right. We welcome those who are brave and skilled at warfare, so long as they are loyal to their employer...
0 Lord, save Thy people and bless Thine Inheritance. To our Rulers grant victories over the barbarians, and by Thy Cross protect Thine own Estate.
Porphyrogenitus
Officer

Location: Aurora, Indiana, United States, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Postby Silverdream » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:00 pm

Porphyrogenitus wrote:Some of the daughters of the various Senatorial families might very well be available, though they would need to be accompanied by an Imperial clergyman and supplied with sufficient resources to continue to live the lives to which they have been accustomed. And don't feel bad when we call you barbarians - you simply don't speak a civilized language, nor do you follow a civilized religion.

As an addendum, our Xenikoi regiments are always on the look out for new recruits. Though they operate under Basilikoi officers and often adopt Basilikoi arms, the Xenikoi ranks are filled with foreigners who wish to make their fortunes as highly-paid Imperial bodyguards. Some veteran Xenikoi have even returned to their native star nations wealthy enough and with sufficiently bold reputations to seize power and become kings in their own right. We welcome those who are brave and skilled at warfare, so long as they are loyal to their employer...

Of course we will have sufficient resources to pamper your daughters. In fact Bavaria is one of the richest kingdoms in the brikverse. Tis up to you to be a part of the Neu Brikverse. It is only a matter of time before the Britannian League crumbles and the Immortal Empire flees in desperation. You will join us soon with consent and freedom, or you will join us as a group of recently conquered systems.

@ RM, request pending. I don't make the decisions.

Silverdream
Blockguy

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion