Drei Allianz!

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Ham701 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:30 am

Hesse protests. We don't want weaboos infecting our beautiful allianz.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor
Galidor

Postby Bragallot » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:35 am

Weaboos catch bullets as well as anything else.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights

Postby piltogg » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:03 pm

forget not that Japan was a part of the axis...

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Bragallot » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:33 pm

And Anime isn't necessarily bad and can even be a source of inspiration, Milennium from Hellsing being the best example.

Assignment from the Leutnant Uberkaiser: Watch Hellsing Ultimate! 8) (If you can be bothered and have the time, but trust me, it's worth it, as you're already part of something like the Third Alliance you're bound to like it)
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot

Postby Colette » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:00 pm

LOL What are the title names in the Third Alliance? I thought Lieutenant Uberkaiser was RM and then Brag and now I'm confused. I'm compiling a list here. Others can correct me where I'm wrong.

Chain of Command (in descending order):

Uberkaiser Piltogg
Role: Supreme commander and god-emperor of all TA territories.

Herr Direktor Bragallot
Role: Decision-maker and chief officer in the absence of piltogg.

Zweitekaiser Whiteagle
Role: Ensure loyalty to the uberkaiser and quell any insurrections within the TA.

Lieutenant Uberkaiser Man in the Top Hat (Robot Monkey)
Role: Responsible for wartime production, research and development. Logistics chief.

Volksaufklärungführer Siri (colette)
Role: Chief propoganda minister of the alliance. Enforces proper views and behavior among the TA.

Minister of Kitchen Tables and penises Silverdream
Role: Kitchen tables and penises LOL.

Intelligenzführer Falk
Role: In charge of directing intelligence-gathering efforts and covert operations.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Ham701 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Okay some anime is cool and Japan is pretty brütal in itself, but we don't need the dapper part of anime. Everyone knows on Spartans, Rob Halford, and Aland can be both dapper and badass. Although I don't think Aland will join the TA given their feelings about Fynnlund.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor
Galidor

Postby Vami IV » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Colette wrote:
Robot Monkey wrote:Quit your whining, little man. I could bring ruin to everything you could have ever built in a few moments. So stop acting like "oh, we're the menguu, we killed avalonians, hurr hurr". Not too much of a feat.

However, I have to thank you of your warning to us concerning a possible Bavarian incursion in RIN space. *points to the Bavarian representative* I'm watching you.

I also request a formal investigation into the Bavarian leadership.

Siri: Stop acting like you're better than everyone else. Both you and the Bavarians have done stupid things in the past, in particular this led to your nation's recent demotion in rank. It is because of you and the Bavarians constantly bickering and vying for piltogg's favoritism that has caused this alliance to look weak and divided- both of you stuff it and make peace until we conquer the brikverse or settle this through an honorable one-on-one unarmed fight.

@Vami: The Trattorians weren't always TA- in fact, they were one of the leaders of the Allied Nations. The Avalonians were once our dearest friends- but the AN-TA war ripped our nations apart. Avalon didn't want to let go of its former ally, and assassinated the last elected president of Trattoria, president Angela, giving me the chance to overthrow the government and establish a kaiserdom friendly to the TA. By the time I rose to power Avalon was a dying kingdom, until finally it heaved its last breath and fell into a thousand RT shards, replaced by an unfamiliar "Menguu" government. We would welcome the return of Avalon and its triumphant reentry into the Third Alliance.

EDIT: EXCUSE ME- DID YOU JUST CALL ME "HIS" KAISERSHIP? APOLOGIZE FOR THIS MISTAKE IMMEDIATELY OR PREPARE TO DIE.

The message was sent to Siri and his Kaisership, or anyone currently in his stead. As for RM, The thread moves a dad fast for my tatse. The Ikari Council and VMG aplogize for any and all misunderstandings and late messages. We shall focus now on only reporting progress, and the stopping of Hetalia posting unless nessacery or provoked (sorry 'bout that Perc- I mean Thesson)
-Aplogeticly,
Emporer Vami Ikari IV

@Thesson: Why do you dislike me so?If you ask me, I'd say I don't notice that his 'clever' edits of my posts keeps changing
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Zupponn » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:19 am

Thesson wrote:Aaand he's in. F***.

I'm betting Warhead would be more than happy to give you a new contract.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Bragallot » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:09 am

Vami_IV wrote:@Thesson: Why do you dislike me so?

:protip: No one on this forum truly dislikes one another, some people just pretend to to look like dicks because that's the way things are done and reputation is garnered around here.
:protip: 2 Changing your giant signature and avoiding quote tunels may help.

@ Colette: Okay, so I'm the Herr Direktor, I never saw those ranks posted anywhere. I'll just add them to the overview I was making. That only sounds half as awesome though. How about Hochmeister (to have a reference to the Teutonic Order)?
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot

Postby Bragallot » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:14 pm

Colette wrote:
Bragallot wrote:Ha! Because the Trattorians are so well-known for their tolerance?

They used to be...

Edit: Also, wouldn't a meteorblitzkrieg immediately wiping of their home planet burn quite a crater in their racial memory? They're next on the list after USA and Brittania.

*ahem* So now that we are zurück in our proper headquarters,

On the issue of weapons of mass destruction (anti-matter bombs, nukes, meteor-blitzkriegs, FLEIA's, RT Seed bombs, etc.) : Use of these will not be restricted on any sort of level, but also not encouraged. We need not fear any enemy, we might as well face them honourably in the field to show what we're made of. WMD's are more the kind of weapons such as the USA uses, in order to 'save lives' (read: because they're too brown-nickered to sit out a fight).

On the issue of using it against the Inquistadores: their home planet is too big and well-protected, you'd need more ships than we can spare for that. And if it fails they'll quickly unite and strike back, which is cool of course, but we have other things to take care of right now.

On the issue of the 'hit list': We wholeheartedly agree! The Brittanians need to pay for the destruction of our system as well. It is partially their tactical ineptitude that has driven Colonel Sharane to use the Peach Virus on us, after all. Allow us to add the PLA, VoL and any important Immortal Empire battle stations to the hit list. The Inquistadores will be Neo-Prussia's top priority should they reunite.
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot

Postby Falk » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Bragallot wrote: On the issue of the 'hit list'...

We have a hit list? Who's on it?
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Bragallot » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Everyone.
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot

Postby piltogg » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:17 pm

here it is:
memberlist.php
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Vami IV » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Bragallot wrote:

:protip: No one on this forum truly dislikes one another, some people just pretend to to look like dicks because that's the way things are done and reputation is garnered around here.
:protip: 2 Changing your giant signature and avoiding quote tunels may help.

@ Colette: Okay, so I'm the Herr Direktor, I never saw those ranks posted anywhere. I'll just add them to the overview I was making. That only sounds half as awesome though. How about Hochmeister (to have a reference to the Teutonic Order)?

Should I make a banner for the TA and use that, then?
I could make a smaller version of Silva's flag...
Sig is my Standard, BTW
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Thesson » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:04 pm

It's just between necroing things back to life when they should stay dead and anime overload You don't come off to me a likable.
Thesson
Dimmy

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion