riots in london

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Postby OneEye589 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:49 am

Maerica sounds like an awesome new Brikwars satire faction.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby ikensall » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:17 am

Basically some ethnic minority ( or whatever they're called) person got shot by a policeman (although probobally not intentionally) because he had a gun/shot at the police. Seems fair enough, right? Well now all the rest of his ethnic minority got reeeaaally pissed and started rioting. Then everyone else cracked open the pimms and had a summer barbecue (mostly on food they looted from the shops they smashed into).
Did you really read that?
ikensall
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Dertyyy » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:45 am

that sounds like something that would happen in america except it would be less violent and have more media coverage to thee point of insanity.
You are unique, just like everybody else.
TROLOLO
Dertyyy
Officer

Postby Hoboman » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:35 am

501stCadians wrote:
ForlornCreature wrote:AMERICA IS THE DOMINANT POWER IN THE WORLD AND YA'LL BETTER BELIEVE IT.

I don't. Maerica has been on the decline since the end of the cold war.

I am unsure where Maerica is, but I do believe America, as well as most western countries, have been in decline for longer than the "end of the cold war.
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Hoboman
My Little Pony

Postby Robot Monkey » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:45 am

Dertyyy wrote:that sounds like something that would happen in america except it would be absurdly violent and have less media coverage to the point of insanity.

Fix'd
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby stubby » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:57 pm

501stCadians wrote:
ForlornCreature wrote:AMERICA IS THE DOMINANT POWER IN THE WORLD AND YA'LL BETTER BELIEVE IT.

I don't. Maerica has been on the decline since the end of the cold war.

Best official estimates say we have another four years as the dominant power, before China takes the lead. But WE'RE STILL #1!
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Warhead » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Looks like the black dude didn't shoot at the cops but he did have what I last heard was a loaded gun on him and the cops shot and killed him with two single rounds fired by two different armed cops. One of those shots ricochet and lodged in one of the armed cops radios causing all sorts of allegations later.

The black community thought this was wrong... personally speaking I think that any person affiliated with a gang or involved in drugs found with a weapon should be executed on the spot.

Most of the rioters are just a bunch of teenagers out on the rob looking for loot and crazy mental fun in the form of fire and wreckage and have not a thing to do with protesting about anything, it just so happens that most of them are black. I think it unforgivable it has been allowed to last three days so far. The government isn't in control and the Police are inept seeming and obviously poorly lead, big surprise there.

The army should be in to quell the riots at night and the Police in during the day hunting every Ghetto Scheme looking for hidden participants.
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor

Re: riots in london

Postby piltogg » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:34 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:I heard that london is embroiled in riots. What the hell started it?
and what is up with this? canada flipping out over a sport, Britain faffing about, and USA surprisingly calm.

*winks* hats off boys! *takes a bow*
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby ikensall » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Warhead wrote:Looks like the black dude didn't shoot at the cops but he did have what I last heard was a loaded gun on him and the cops shot and killed him with two single rounds fired by two different armed cops. One of those shots ricochet and lodged in one of the armed cops radios causing all sorts of allegations later.

The black community thought this was wrong... personally speaking I think that any person affiliated with a gang or involved in drugs found with a weapon should be executed on the spot.

Most of the rioters are just a bunch of teenagers out on the rob looking for loot and crazy mental fun in the form of fire and wreckage and have not a thing to do with protesting about anything, it just so happens that most of them are black. I think it unforgivable it has been allowed to last three days so far. The government isn't in control and the Police are inept seeming and obviously poorly lead, big surprise there.

The army should be in to quell the riots at night and the Police in during the day hunting every Ghetto Scheme looking for hidden participants.

If only you were head of the met police, I'm prepared to wait.
ikensall
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Zupponn » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:53 pm

stubby wrote:Best official estimates say we have another four years as the dominant power, before China takes the lead. But WE'RE STILL #1!

Didn't they say that 10 years ago?
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Tzan » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Aluminum Bat sales up 6000%

No chips mate! Lets get to the batting cages.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/09/technology/amazon_riot/
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby 501stCadians » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Tzan wrote:Aluminum Bat sales up 6000%

No chips mate! Lets get to the batting cages.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/09/technology/amazon_riot/

This just made my day.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby morganm » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Two nights ago the same thing happened in the TwinCities... where's the fawk'n riots?
morganm
Dimmy

Postby dilanski » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:52 am

Most of the riots outside of London seem to be just for the sake it. Although Turkish news coverage of the event is poor, is it 4 nights of rioting or 3?
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby benkim123 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:57 am

dilanski wrote:Turkish news coverage of the event is poor

That's why I never watch the news :lol:
benkim123
Jaw-Jaw

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion