Forum Battle?

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig

Forum Battle?

Postby Silverdream » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:08 pm

If I got a good camera and baseplates to build a battlefield, would anyone be interested in a forum battle run by me?
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8427
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Postby Zupponn » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:10 pm

The more forum battles, the better.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6573
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby Bragallot » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Zupponn wrote:The more forum battles, the better.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5510
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Fighting Photobucket

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Sure, I'd be interested.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:10 pm

Bragallot wrote:
Zupponn wrote:The more forum battles, the better.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3166
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby Zahru II » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Do it.
Image

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
User avatar
Zahru II
YOU'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A WAIFU
 
Posts: 4933
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Postby mgb519 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
Zupponn wrote:The more forum battles, the better.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby Silverdream » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Zahru II wrote:Do it.


Okay, so I'm going to acquire baseplates and a camera and build a battlefield.

After it'll be something like a smaller scale ZZD, with multiple teams going after an objective on a town filled with zombies.

The teams will look something like this:

Bavarian Reuzenmacht
&
A Fynnish squad led by Simho Hayha's Nephew
Vs.
A Silvarian Regiment
&
The peach survivors led by Steve Buscemi
Vs.
The Britannian League
&
The Bergeron Pirates they have allied with
Vs.
Necro-Zombies
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8427
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Postby Natalya » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Last edited by Natalya on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Natalya
Never Ending Identity Crisis
Never Ending Identity Crisis
 
Posts: 5964
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby Natalya » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:14 pm

mgb519 wrote:
Robot Monkey wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
Zupponn wrote:The more forum battles, the better.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Natalya
Never Ending Identity Crisis
Never Ending Identity Crisis
 
Posts: 5964
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby Ex-Lep » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:19 pm

im in.
We are Forum.
We are schizophrenic.
We are paranoid.
We are many.
We have multiple personality disorder.
We have no ruler.
We will devour you.
You will join us, sane or not.
User avatar
Ex-Lep
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:51 am
Location: On a siesta. A LONG siesta.

Postby Tarren » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:41 pm

i'm in
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
 
Posts: 720
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:54 pm

my floppy penis wrote:I'm in
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3166
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby mgb519 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:30 pm

I'm in.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Dibs on Pirates, always good to have more pirates.
Image
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests