If you say mega blocks cannons are Really Giant Ion...

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

If you say mega blocks cannons are Really Giant Ion cannons does it mean you are a Noob?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Yes
5
23%
No
1
5%
I don't care
5
23%
I love Mega blocks
2
9%
I hate Mega blocks
6
27%
Maybe
3
14%
 
Total votes : 22

If you say mega blocks cannons are Really Giant Ion...

Postby nicolasx » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:52 pm

If you say mega blocks cannons are Really Giant Ion cannons does it mean you are a Noob?

Reason: my friend put about five on his cruiser and said it was Giant ion cannons it just looks ugly to me, although all mega blocks are ugly to me :?

Discuss
TROLOLO
nicolasx
Officer
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:15 pm
Location: Owning your Mother...ship

Postby Silverdream » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Perhaps. Some people have to do with what they have, so no your Friend is not a noob.

Your Friend is also a noob for having megablox. No one respectable around here has any of those.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7919
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Postby AlphaLurker » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:20 pm

I uset to buy a lot of maga bloks, I don't use them anymore 'cept the terrain parts from a giant wooden Dragons: Crystal Wars crate I have.

Legos are better though.
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

Postby White Nun » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Silverdream wrote:Perhaps. Some people have to do with what they have, so no your Friend is not a noob.

Your Friend is also a noob for having megablox. No one respectable around here has any of those.


At last! I've finally made it; - I'm not respectable......

<a href="http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=553"><img src="http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/applause.gif" border="0" alt="Animated Gifs"> </a>

Thankyou, thankyou, you are all too kind....... :wink:
Image
User avatar
White Nun
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 861
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 pm
Location: New Zealand

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:12 pm

WN! You're listening to Silvadream again! You know what happened last time...
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby White Nun » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:WN! You're listening to Silvadream again! You know what happened last time...


Yes I know, but the moment was nice while it lasted. :lol:
Image
User avatar
White Nun
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 861
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 pm
Location: New Zealand

Postby Natalya » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:30 am

Attn: Noobs

If you didn't pick "I hate Mega blocks" then you picked wrong.



nicolasx wrote:Reason: my friend put about five on his cruiser and said it was Giant ion cannons it just looks ugly to me, although all mega blocks are ugly to me :?


:studgod: :cwolf: :iwolf: :protip: :ftw: :boss:
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5395
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Postby ForlornCreature » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:56 am

I have never had mega blocks willingly in my possesion since I gianed the ability to make rational decisions
Image
User avatar
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Postby Dertyyy » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:38 am

if used correctly and not as cheap substtues for lego, then megabloks don't suck as bad. White Nun is the primary example for this.


...i don't use them myself, except for a weapon here and there
You are unique, just like everybody else.
TROLOLO
Dertyyy
Officer
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:57 am
Location: right here, right now

Postby Zupponn » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Well they work for White Nun because she goes for the steampunk look. The more run down and awkward the pieces look, the better. Thus Mega Block pieces work well here.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5942
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:14 pm

I will never purchase a Mega set. Ever. But guess what? Rayhawk has them in the rulebook. They're a part of our Lore. There's no reason not to use them or to alienate them. They just suck.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Zupponn » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:There's no reason not to use them

Ross_Varn wrote:They just suck.

:?
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5942
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby Theblackdog » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:45 pm

If you use megablox, you are a noob. Tell him that when he puts actual lego guns on his ship, you'll let him call them giant ion cannons.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Image
User avatar
Theblackdog
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2501
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Postby Silverdream » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Theblackdog wrote:If you use megablox, you are a noob. Tell him that when he puts actual lego guns on his ship, you'll let him call them giant ion cannons.


He probly doesn't have/can't afford lego ones. Just give him a savage beating instead.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7919
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Postby Zahru II » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:07 am

I'm really looking forward to their Blizzard-licensed sets, tho.
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest