Zombies!

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Postby Ham701 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:41 am

MY GOD STUBBY, THESE NEW EMOTICONS ARE AMAZING.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor
Galidor

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:04 pm

:sparta:

Epic.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Don Kalypso wrote:Blade? No. Blades will get stuck in the zombie's skull and you'll be torn apart.

Crowbar? FUCK YEAH. The crowbar has enough weight behind the blunt force to cause damage to the brain of the zombie without getting stuck.

Also include a towel, duct tape, and up to 2 litres of water in bottles. Be prepared to be on the run a lot. If you're in a single location make sure you have the resources to survive in that one location. The zombies will horde up and siege you.

I know this is completely unrelated, but word of advice: Nobody likes ponys. Just saying. On a related note, if a crowbar is Gordon Freeman's weapon of choice, then i'm all for it.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor
Galidor

Postby mgb519 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:06 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:
Don Kalypso wrote:Blade? No. Blades will get stuck in the zombie's skull and you'll be torn apart.

Crowbar? FUCK YEAH. The crowbar has enough weight behind the blunt force to cause damage to the brain of the zombie without getting stuck.

Also include a towel, duct tape, and up to 2 litres of water in bottles. Be prepared to be on the run a lot. If you're in a single location make sure you have the resources to survive in that one location. The zombies will horde up and siege you.

I know this is completely unrelated, but word of advice: Nobody likes ponys. Just saying. On a related note, if a crowbar is Gordon Freeman's weapon of choice, then I'm all for it.

What about bronises?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:53 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:

I know this is completely unrelated, but word of advice: Nobody likes ponys. Just saying. On a related note, if a crowbar is Gordon Freeman's weapon of choice, then I'm all for it.

Me, Ham, Muffinman and Warhead count as nobody then.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
kaka pants

Postby Scorpia » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:11 am

I'd add myself to the list but I really am nobody. ._.

Anyways, zombies, so topic rezz is justified because of the undead until I'm inevitably told that it doesn't mean jack and I'm being a horrible person.

Apart from that, if anyone was wondering how to survive when it weapons (Practically speaking. I mean, I love AA-12s as much as the next guy but the chances of getting one during the apoc? Nope.chucktesta), you need two things and about $150 (Most likely less). In gun terms that's dirt cheap. That's as much as a tolerable Airsoft gun.

- Mosin Nagant ($65-$90)

- Appropriate Mosin Nagant model bayonet ($45-$65)

There. This bolt-action rifle has 101 survival uses other than shooting crap, and bayonets just make everything cooler and, get this, they don't use ammo. Who knew? :P And given the sparsity of ammunition and whatnot, it's simply more practical.

On a related note to bayonet combat, here's a website ( http://www.thortrains.com/getright/drillbay1.html ) that has legitimate military copies for bayonet training for a huge variety of countries and timelines. Clearly if you don't use the legitimate WW2 Soviet bayonet training manual there is simply no way you'll survive.
TROLOLO
Scorpia
Battlefield General

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:27 am

Bayonets are also long enough to poke a zombie's brain without having to let that dirty corpse's filthy hands anywhere near you!

Don't worry too much about blades sticking. In all honesty a crowbar's the one that actually has a hook on it.

In other news, I've said before and I'll say again that I am going to be PISSED if the dead rise while i'm still in a wheelchair. I actually had a dream about that in the hospital, and then i woke from that dream (but still in another dream :trollception:) to find that zombies were in the hospital, busting down my door, and eating my legs! I woke up from that, and noticing that my legs were in pain (since they were, you know, broken), freaked out thinking that it was real and zombies were actually eating me. Thankfully simply looking down shut me up immediately. Whoo!
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Previous

Return to General Discussion