You know, whatever
Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig
Natalya wrote:Let me put it this way... If a media company THINKS a website MIGHT be infringing on one of their stupid copyrights, the company can be like "yo, shut those suckers down," and boom -- your website gets erased from the face of the internet without so much as a court hearing. All the power. None of the accountability. This is like turning the media into the police.
Nice 300th post.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
- Posts: 1168
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
- Location: Watching DS9
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1908
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
- Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia
Wait for it...
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8356
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
I believe my Congressman is one of the leaders in the opposition against SOPA.
- make the gun larger to fit the barrel
- Posts: 6386
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
- Posts: 2857
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
- Location: Colorado, USA
Man, I want to beat Mike Mozart's smug face with a crowbar until it's a pulp. Nothing wrong with what he's saying, but the way he presents it, good god... if he could be a tad more serious and less sensationist (is that the word for it?) and attention-whoring, I would take him more seriously. Also I might not have an urge to hurt him.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HriNzsp8 ... 24RIjPGZ34
- YOU'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A WAIFU
- Posts: 4831
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], The Shadowscythe and 3 guests