Reddit.

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Reddit.

Postby Silverdream » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:21 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:I got around to playing the visual novel about disabled girls that 4chan shat out a few months ago, apparently it took a decade to complete and blah blah blah my impression of it was that it was heartwarming but the writing was rather shitty ("It was the first awkward silence between us that was truly awkward"), the sex scenes were surprisingly written by someone who in the very least had had sex before and, although they didn't really advance the plot, they certainly didn't hinder it and ruin the tone with useless pr0n, the characters were likable and believable, and the main character was really kind of pitiful... He could have been done much, much better, either delving further into what the stress of being very likely to die at any moment be, or not being quite such a pathetic little bitch.

It was not entirely unpleasant, although at the end of it I felt that my time could have been better spent. Perhaps one of you with a more Japanese taste would enjoy it. If nothing else, one of the endings got me to thinking about how much I would sacrifice for art, and discussed it with a friend. We came to the conclusion that both of us would be willing to lose close people in our lives for art, both be willing to damage ourselves(him to the point of death), and neither of us would be willing to kill another person for art.

Katawa Shoujo! A game that requires patience!

Oh man, you know my girlfriend was playing this once and she told me about it. It sounded pretty... not fun.

It's not so much a game as much as a book with titties(provided you do all the reading and shit).

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Silverdream wrote:
IVhorseman wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:I got around to playing the visual novel about disabled girls that 4chan shat out a few months ago, apparently it took a decade to complete and blah blah blah my impression of it was that it was heartwarming but the writing was rather shitty ("It was the first awkward silence between us that was truly awkward"), the sex scenes were surprisingly written by someone who in the very least had had sex before and, although they didn't really advance the plot, they certainly didn't hinder it and ruin the tone with useless pr0n, the characters were likable and believable, and the main character was really kind of pitiful... He could have been done much, much better, either delving further into what the stress of being very likely to die at any moment be, or not being quite such a pathetic little bitch.

It was not entirely unpleasant, although at the end of it I felt that my time could have been better spent. Perhaps one of you with a more Japanese taste would enjoy it. If nothing else, one of the endings got me to thinking about how much I would sacrifice for art, and discussed it with a friend. We came to the conclusion that both of us would be willing to lose close people in our lives for art, both be willing to damage ourselves(him to the point of death), and neither of us would be willing to kill another person for art.

Katawa Shoujo! A game that requires patience!

Oh man, you know my girlfriend was playing this once and she told me about it. It sounded pretty... not fun.

It's not so much a game as much as a book with titties(provided you do all the reading and shit).

Lol his face when he's with hanako, the little smile that's all like "Hmmm, eight hours well spent" cracks me up every time
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby stubby » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:15 am

stubby
forum janitor

Postby Wingnut » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:49 pm

stubby wrote:Image

Wheredidyoufindthis?Thisisbeautiful!
Wingnut
Hero

Postby Ben-Jammin » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Wingnut wrote:

:o
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby Ben-Jammin » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Wingnut wrote:

:o
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:28 pm

I can't understand reddit. It's a bunch of links, and it looks like it's from 1997. (I know, visuals never really matter but I have better things to do)
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Silverdream » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:30 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:I can't understand reddit. It's a bunch of links, and it looks like it's from 1997. (I know, visuals never really matter but I have better things to do)

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby lawmaster » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Wingnut wrote:

He found it on reddit in either r/gifs or r/funny....I reddit too much....
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Dimmy

Postby Wingnut » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:03 pm

You can even see the arrow reflected in his glasses before he shows it to Neo! Where does the meme end and the art begin?
Wingnut
Hero

Postby BrikSaber » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Wingnut wrote:You can even see the arrow reflected in his glasses before he shows it to Neo! Where does the meme end and the art begin?

Holy fucking shit.
TROLOLO
BrikSaber
Officer

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:22 pm

I prefer /tg/ so blow this thread out of your arse.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Previous

Return to General Discussion